Author Topic: Girl Talk 2007-08-18: Camp Bisco VI; Mariaville, NY (WMA)[RM]  (Read 2134 times)

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
Girl Talk 2007-08-18: Camp Bisco VI; Mariaville, NY (WMA)[RM]
« on: September 13, 2008, 12:02:09 pm »
Girl Talk from Camp Bisco VI.  I don\'t have the source or the lineage, but it was remastered by Rich Steele

link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2JOJOXF0
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 12:57:36 pm »
awesome. can\'t wait to get home and grab it. :thumbsup:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 01:35:47 pm »
ahh, the set that made me fall in love with girl talk!! i think there were probably ~200 people on that hillside, circa sundown, for this goosebump-inducing set at camp. one of my favorite memories of camp bisco to be honest.

i wonder how that translates to the recording?? we\'ll have to see... thanks NickNels! :)
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

FrankZappa

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 03:15:51 pm »
homer doing the scream = faaantastic! :lol:

"They\'re DOGS and they\'re playing POKER! AHHHHHH!!!"
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

FrankZappa

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 12:35:46 am »
wow, fantastic recording for live girl talk. You can hear people talking near the mics in the right channel especially but the music is so clear that it doesn\'t take away too much. some different mixes like the "everyday we\'re hustling" rap over a mash of salt n\' peppers push it mixed with sunshine of your love. awesome find nick! Thanks!!! :thumbsup: