Author Topic: < Yo BD Free Tuna > !!!  (Read 736 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
< Yo BD Free Tuna > !!!
« on: September 09, 2008, 10:06:24 pm »
Respond if you read this please.  i just got message off your aim and been trying to call you to see if your straight.
*Gia*

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
< Yo BD Free Tuna > !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 10:54:33 pm »
yeah dude nothing too serious in the grand scheme

Just had mad holes put in the walls of my new apartment, fucked up paint, etc all the way thru the halls and up the stairs. Lets just say the moving guys are fuckin clown shoes.

So I already planned on fixin this this week without telling my landlord, cuz no doubt he\'d flip his shit and I\'d be stuck with a monster bill.

Turns out he called me a few hours ago "Hey the electrician and I need to come by either tomorrow or thurs to check the wiring"

WTF!!!

I have been spackling and painting like a fiend and the shit aint dry yet I still gotta sand the putty and paint those walls...

not to mention simultaneous girl problems x 1000

good things always happen in threes, right?

But as long as we can fend off the landlord tomorrow and he comes over Thursday instead I\'m confident I\'ll have this finished and we will have gotten away with structural murder.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
< Yo BD Free Tuna > !!!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 10:16:56 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;202236
yeah dude nothing too serious in the grand scheme

Just had mad holes put in the walls of my new apartment, fucked up paint, etc all the way thru the halls and up the stairs. Lets just say the moving guys are fuckin clown shoes.

So I already planned on fixin this this week without telling my landlord, cuz no doubt he\'d flip his shit and I\'d be stuck with a monster bill.

Turns out he called me a few hours ago "Hey the electrician and I need to come by either tomorrow or thurs to check the wiring"

WTF!!!

I have been spackling and painting like a fiend and the shit aint dry yet I still gotta sand the putty and paint those walls...

not to mention simultaneous girl problems x 1000

good things always happen in threes, right?

But as long as we can fend off the landlord tomorrow and he comes over Thursday instead I\'m confident I\'ll have this finished and we will have gotten away with structural murder.

Depending on your lease (if it is a typical Bloomberg 1 etc) you have the right to correct any damage to the apt and are actually supposed to leave it in the same condition as it was rented. Which means if the repairs are not done when he sees it no biggie. By law you have the term of your lease to make repairs and get your damage deposit back.

Now in the real world it is very very easy for a landlord to basically say F-You im keeping your damage deposit for any reason, but if you have a lease you have a little bit of law on your side.

Good luck with the repairs, If you have fans etc if you set them up in the room and moving air it will help dry everything faster if you aren\'t doing that already
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
< Yo BD Free Tuna > !!!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 11:38:28 am »
wahappened?
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..