Author Topic: Setlist: 2008-07-26 - Camp Creek @ Indian Lookout Country Club; Mariaville, NY  (Read 8046 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
I: jam > Tunage, The Sound* > Metropolis, Infrequently Asked Questions, Rufus > Rush** > Rufus

* with \'I Can See Clearly Now\' (Johnny Nash) tease.
** unfinished.

1 set, hour 10. Rain came and went throughout performance.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
rufush!

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
tunage jam was the best of the show, imo
DS Newbers

peaches626

Rufus>Rush>Rufus!

Just like on the sandwich i concocted for Tim at my bachelor party!

I bet this was siiick

^^^BennyBoomers Incognito once again

Peaches needs to get his own computer...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 12:31:17 pm by peaches626 »
taints rule, gypsies drool!

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Kreutzmann, Burbridge and Montbleau Collaborate at Camp Creek

One of the summer\'s longest running annual festivals, Max Creek\'s Camp Creek, returned to Mariaville, NY from July 25-27. Max Creek guitarist Scott Murawski has recently received some long overdue recognition thanks to his work with Mike Gordon and his new trio with Bill Kreutzmann and Oteil Burbridge. Kreutzmann, Burbridge & Murawski appeared at Camp Creek Friday and Kreutzmann stuck around to sit in with Max Creek for a version of Paul Simon\'s "Late In the Evening" and the run from Grateful Dead\'s "Truckin\'" into "U.S. Blues." For his part, Burbridge participated in a Super Jam that took place Friday evening featuring all of Max Creek, as well as members of both Domino Theory and Fungus Amungus. A handful of other guests also jammed with Max Creek throughout the weekend, including The Druids\' Greg Rosedale and The Breakfast\'s Adrian Tramantano, the latter of whom sat in for a take on "Mystery Train Part II."

shit yeah adj !   def was a quality sit in
*Gia*

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
So how was the Breakfast set?

Reminiscent of Camp Creek 2001 I hope!
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

thatguy

lot of energy!and bill is a ser nice guy.thanx to creek for the sit in,good fun!

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;197666
So how was the Breakfast set?

Reminiscent of Camp Creek 2001 I hope!

I housed about 15 ESBs in a couple hours :thumbsup:

tunage opener always the bomb. the sound jam was a little untzy and went some cool places. after the dark version at hop B its great to see this tune going in new directions

overall it was a great time.  rain came down hard a few times but it was still pretty sunny and it actually felt good. people were digging the set.

dub is a weapon was rather enjoyable after the set

but really nothing better than bfast on a big stage in the open air with the bfam on a saturday afternoon in my mind
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 04:39:01 pm by Klout »

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
did you guys spend the night?  how was teh rest of the fest?  we bounced right after TB.
DS Newbers

FrankZappa

• Administrator
we stayed for creek and watched the lighting ( note I didn\'t say watched creek haha) although they were pretty good also, but mother nature definitely gets the best show of the night award. When the band left we went back to the cars, slept there and left like 7:30am.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
I had a wonderful time. The breakfast set was killer. Rufus > Rush > Rufus. awesome combo. My first IAQ which I really dig!

The lightning was unforgettable and divine.

I guess the only bad thing was sleeping in the car.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 07:34:59 pm by sallyalli »
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

FrankZappa

• Administrator
yea, that car sucks for sleeping in, but it beat setting up a tent in a parking lot in the middle of the night on wet ground. stupid non-fully reclining front seats!

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
i actually love sleeping in cars for some reason...ill probably do it one of the nights at up north just for kicks
DS Newbers

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
my car = my weatherproof and mostly noise proof tent every festie i can bring it to.
*Gia*

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
also much easier for you to set u[FONT="]p than a tent :lol: tbook ;)
[/FONT]