Author Topic: Camp Bisco VII - Mariaville, NY 7/17-19  (Read 3961 times)

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
Camp Bisco VII - Mariaville, NY 7/17-19
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2008, 03:33:38 pm »
unfortunately, the demise of most jam bands occurs when you begin to see more hot girls at shows (dave matthews, umphreys mcgee is already declining, phish post hiatus), and even bisco, although they are probably at their height right now, probably will follow suit because of this, as i have seen a recent trend in hotties at their shows.

Covering my ass: obviously all you breakfast.info woman are hotties, there just arent a lot of you ;)
DS Newbers

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2008, 03:55:00 pm »
http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S519475.shtml?cat=300 - story of a  bust at camp bisco this year

Quote from: ds673488;196898
unfortunately, the demise of most jam bands occurs when you begin to see more hot girls at shows (dave matthews, umphreys mcgee is already declining, phish post hiatus), and even bisco, although they are probably at their height right now, probably will follow suit because of this, as i have seen a recent trend in hotties at their shows.

I don\'t know man.  I have been a big claypool/Primus fan for years (Brown Album).  When I first started seeing \'em it was mostly sweaty dudes in rush t-shirts.  Nowadays at Claypool shows there are still a number of these dudes, but also a large number of good looking girls dancing around on E or whatever (and wookies etc).  And I do not think Claypool/Primus (or any of his projects) are declining.  That being said, any girl who actually enjoys listening to Les is a hottie IMO.

Also from my experience bands usually play better shows when the front row is stocked with good lookin ladies.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 03:55:39 pm by siflandollie »

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2008, 04:20:20 pm »
Quote from: siflandollie;196899
http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S519475.shtml?cat=300 - story of a  bust at camp bisco this year

I dont get it. How did dude get busted... they didn\'t say. Undercover? .. 140 pages gone to waste, such a shame
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2008, 04:31:42 pm »
The article seems to suggest concertgoers pointed him out to security.

Which seems a little odd.

Why on Earth would you own up to having a car with you or whatever. Especially if you know what is in your car. I would have said I hitched hiked there and had nothing but my back pack or whatever.

Pay someone to go get your car or to drive it out. There is no way they could associate you with a car onsite at that place.

Stupid.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

lilblondie

• the FU queen
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2008, 04:34:29 pm »

I don\'t know man.  I have been a big claypool/Primus fan for years (Brown Album).  When I first started seeing \'em it was mostly sweaty dudes in rush t-shirts.  Nowadays at Claypool shows there are still a number of these dudes, but also a large number of good looking girls dancing around on E or whatever (and wookies etc).  And I do not think Claypool/Primus (or any of his projects) are declining.  That being said, any girl who actually enjoys listening to Les is a hottie IMO.

Also from my experience bands usually play better shows when the front row is stocked with good lookin ladies.

i think i just threw up in my mouth....
maybe the sun will shine today...
the clouds will roll away..
maybe i wont be so afraid..
i will understand that everything has its plan...
either way...

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2008, 04:42:34 pm »
Quote from: lilblondie;196904

i think i just threw up in my mouth....

"Dames are put on this earth to weaken us, drain our energy, laugh at us when they see us naked."
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2008, 06:35:43 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/v/4VpMxyhYpqU&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/4VpMxyhYpqU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2008, 03:25:50 am »
after this sound tribe dooze night (had nothing to do with the band) i have ZERO RESPECT FOR CROOKED HAT WEARING SKETCH FUCK BALLS.  hard to explain, i love benny, zuke, nicknels, and whomemver is into DB in the bfast scene and what not.  but, fuck sts9 wook fucks and fuck burlington (town is going down the drain) rant over.  FUUUUUUUUUUCK
*Gia*

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2008, 09:37:53 am »
there is a new wave of wookies these days...and it is a result of one thing: ecstacy

now suddenly dress trends/styles are a part of jam band shows, really pathetic

i do like TDB, by the way
DS Newbers

peaches626

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2008, 09:47:45 am »
sounds like poophead bought some bunk *****

sooooooooaaaaaarryy!!!!!
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2008, 09:56:16 am »
Quote from: ds673488;196970

now suddenly dress trends/styles are a part of jam band shows, really pathetic

its been part of the scene for a long time. dreads and hemp necklaces and patchwork pants used to be the style. now being a flashy fake baller with an lrg shirt and a flat brim hat is the cool thing to do. kids....:shrug: just be thankful that the breakfast scene isn\'t overun with posers who care more about these superficial things than the music....yet.......
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 10:06:18 am by Klout »

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2008, 10:34:35 am »
Quote from: bezerker;196967
fuck burlington (town is going down the drain) FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Burlington VT? If so, that sucks, I haven\'t been there in about 8 months but I hope it\'s not THAT bad
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2008, 11:00:59 am »
Quote from: peaches626;196971
sounds like poophead bought some bunk *****

sooooooooaaaaaarryy!!!!!

< never done *****
DS Newbers

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2008, 12:33:51 pm »
Do em all a favor and roll with the *** squirt gun

**** is so immature
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2008, 12:58:36 pm »
def. didnt buy fake *****.  got a bomb smear of dose, oh yeah the show was sold out too, so i couldnt get in. was at the afterparty and let me just say i feel bad for the band soundtribe, because most of their fans suck fucking balls.
*Gia*