Author Topic: Setlist: 2008-05-25 - Strange Creek Campout; Greenfield, MA  (Read 6433 times)

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
Setlist: 2008-05-25 - Strange Creek Campout; Greenfield, MA
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2008, 02:16:25 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;192580
ive heard much worse recordings.   switching from the winston\'s show to this one was a bit tough, but after about a half minute and few volume clicks down to adjust, its fine.  at least there is one at all

scheme is indeed sick.  sounds like a TON of waste cases. " what time is it ? is it 4:20 yet? what the hell is going on here ? "

Taping shows in these cabins is EXTREMELY difficult.

First the rooms are never set up very well, the cabins are tiny, there are very few places to get mics up and the crowd is so packed in and generally intoxicated. I have done many recordings in these cabins and I think maybe I have 1 or 2 that i would consider decent. I didn\'t even bother to tape the cabins last year. It is a real pain in the ass. I think the last time we set the mics up and ran cables out the window and ran the rigs from outside.

Definitely not the ideal taping spot. They are nice to have as usually there are quite a few folks who miss the cabin shows or don\'t remember most of it.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19