Author Topic: Bryan Pittman from the texans  (Read 1412 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Bryan Pittman from the texans
« on: May 15, 2008, 09:51:02 am »
Bryan Pittman is on first take today, they were shooting a bunch of stuff around the studio this morning so if anyone watches the show I\'ll probably be on tv later somewhere in the background.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

BennyBoomers

• Biscuits Fluffer
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 10:15:38 am »
you work on first take?

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 10:21:58 am »
Ahhh... the long snapper. You get no credit for the 100 or so perfect snaps you deliver during the season, and then you get absolutely shit on for your two mistakes. Not that I wouldn\'t do it for the six figure (or maybe better) salary, but it is certainly the low end of the football totem pole.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 10:59:36 am »
Jay: "And there\'s a buzz in the studio today. They get no love, NFL long snappers. You only hear their names called when they sail one over the punters head. That is so not fair. In with us today, our intern for the day, long snapper for the houston texans, Bryan TILLman. Now..."
Dana: "Pittman!"

:sigh: yep, no love for the long snappers!
Yea, I work mostly on mike and mike and first take.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

BennyBoomers

• Biscuits Fluffer
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 11:46:02 am »
nice dude, i bet thats sweet

I just got an email from ESPN telling me that I didn\'t get the ESPN Radio internship that I applied for.  I\'ve been trying to get my foot in the door there for what seems like forever