Author Topic: Setlist: 2008-04-03 - Trocaderos; Minneapolis, MN  (Read 1919 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Setlist: 2008-04-03 - Trocaderos; Minneapolis, MN
« on: April 04, 2008, 05:56:53 pm »
I. jam > What The Funk > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Reel Time, Hard Luck Harry > The Sound > Hard Luck Harry

II. jam > Tunage > Drum Solo > Synergy, The Message, Ten Years Gone

E: Keyboard Solo > jam > Inner Glimpse

Thanks to Rickey Roux for the setlist!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 06:17:02 pm »
Looks decent. No crazy bustouts. People in the midwest must not know Breakfast well enough.
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Rickey Roux

• The Ludes Did It
    • http://www.myspace.com/rickeyroux
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 10:44:14 pm »
A fun time in Minneapolis.  Still recovering from this and the Kinetic Playground show.  Like I told Paul, the club was incredible.  The nicest club I have ever been to.  State of the Art Sound and Lights.  They even had white linen tablecloths on the tables.  Sol Spectre (the openers) kicked ass and set the stage for the boys.  Definitely a surprising WTF>TONT opener.  Reel Time has grown on me big time during the run.  HLH>The Sound>HLH sangwich was the shit.  Got my Tunage in the second set and Synergy (first time live) ripped it up.  Looking forward to hearing this one again.   All in all a great night of music and met some of the locals who were having a good time.  Only problem was it was 2 for 1 drafts all night.  End of the night was a little blurry.  Only got about 3 hours of sleep making the 7 hour drive back home brutal.  But I wouldn\'t have changed a thing.  Just trying to eat (and drink) as much Breakfast as possible on the Midwest Run.
You Lucky Bastards!