Author Topic: Show Tracking Stats  (Read 835 times)

bassist4aday2

• headie brah
Show Tracking Stats
« on: April 14, 2009, 05:34:29 pm »
I was wondering if there was anyway to track The Breakfast shows in the same way Phantasy Tour allows you to for various bands? I am a newb to this site but definitely not a newb to the breakfast and would like to see what my stats are looking like for fun. If this site doesn\'t have tracking availability I would like to help get something like this started. I feel like a lot of people would be down for something along those lines.

davepeck

• Administrator
Show Tracking Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 06:45:03 pm »
we do not. it\'s something i wanted to do a long time ago, but something that requires a lot of time that i don\'t have.

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
Show Tracking Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 06:55:45 pm »
...we do have this: your show count
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

bassist4aday2

• headie brah
Show Tracking Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 08:10:06 pm »
Naw its not the same. Dave if you are ever reconsidering it I would def be down to help in any way I could.

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
Show Tracking Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 10:27:32 pm »
it would prob be pretty easy to start an Excel spreadsheet and enter your own stuff, do some quick stats, whatev, especially while the show count is relatively low...

not to be a prick or anything
caress me, aunt jemima

bassist4aday2

• headie brah
Show Tracking Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 10:56:28 pm »
yea i might try that. i know i havent been to that many shows but ive been seeing them since 02. im just poor lol