Author Topic: i love my job...  (Read 486 times)

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
i love my job...
« on: March 25, 2008, 12:12:35 pm »
we just had a little rice krispy break for my supervisory katie\'s going away thing. well, after the book of employee-written, katie-oriented haiku\'s was read, a ransom note was passed around. see, this guy here (foo fighter fan ben) has had a little, plastic pet dinosaur at his cube since he started. cecil escobar is the dino\'s name. anyway, sometime thursday the dino was stolen. friday morning a picture of the dinosaur (with bound feet and a mouth gag) showed up above a ransom note with cut out letters from magazines. $100 million euros to a pay pal account or else. more info to follow... so then we all sat around for an extra twenty minutes trying to figure out who the culprit(s) are. that\'s right, we just spent company time eating rice krispy treats sleuthing the plastic pet dinosaur kidnapping.

so freakin\' random, this place is!! hell, i even got implicated because i worked late on thursday. luckily, the utter look of confusion on my face upon being asked, "what do YOU know about the dinosaur?" cleared me.... :lol: