Author Topic: We are the Champions!  (Read 5998 times)

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
We are the Champions!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 12:24:53 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;178791
in real news however, 9 days until pitchers report and 151 days until the first bike leaves Brest. So glad football season is almost over.

Football season is over... unless of course you work for ESPN and actually have to pay attention to the Pro Bowl.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
We are the Champions!
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 12:27:06 pm »
Quote from: Drew_Kingsley;178801
in real news however, 9 days until pitchers report and 151 days until the first bike leaves Brest. So glad football season is almost over.

Football season is over... unless of course you work for ESPN and actually have to pay attention to the Pro Bowl.

the pro bowl is the most important game of the year in football.  the only game more important in all of sports is the NBA all-star game.
DS Newbers

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
We are the Champions!
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 09:26:10 pm »
Quote from: ds673488;178803
Quote from: Drew_Kingsley;178801

the pro bowl is the most important game of the year in football.  the only game more important in all of sports is the NBA all-star game.

:lol: classic. oh, and the NFL season may be over, but christs sake, we\'re showing full coverage of signing day for colleges on espnu coming up soon. Nothing but 8 hours of mom\'s camcorder from the top of the stadium high school footage of a bunch of 17 year olds declaring the school they are going to flunk out of but somehow still graduate from.

oh, and I pissed off a bunch of people by picking the giants to win against a group of apparently all pats fans (when in doubt always go the underdog). Easiest money I ever made. I didn\'t even watch the game, I was watching history channel. THat pissed them off even more. :hehehe:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke