Author Topic: The LOST Season 4 Thread  (Read 17358 times)

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2008, 10:24:57 am »
Quote from: Jim Cobb;191415
definitely cried like a baby when desmond and penny were reunited.....

indeed.... we were on the edge of our seats when he almost drowned....

action-packed episode last night. i didnt think i\'d ever see so much action in 1 episode of LOST. by 15 minutes in, i knew it was going to be pretty amazing!

where the heck did the island *go*? how are they going to get back there now???

this is the first season that i\'m actually going to have to wait to see what happens... gahhh!!!
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #196 on: May 30, 2008, 12:07:36 pm »
wow, so much information last night. Still processing. Penny and Desmond obviously one of the huge highlights and it tugged at my tears, but I felt just as bad/worse for jin!! The noise created and then seeing the water fill back in after the island disappeared, brilliant. Ben moving the island was shot incredibly. So many great great shots of him turning the crank.

Oh yea, and LOCK in the casket??? :wah: So he got off the island at some point after they moved it.

I\'m pretty sure jack\'s licsence plate was texas also when he pulled up to the funeral home.

such a great episode, some of the best television I\'ve ever seen. It was like a movie.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #197 on: May 30, 2008, 02:31:36 pm »
once the show is over, i think i\'m going to take like a week or two off from my life and watch the entire series start to finish.
Postcount +1.

davepeck

• Administrator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #198 on: May 30, 2008, 04:26:03 pm »
ok, first things first: kate\'s tits looked absolutely fucking glorious in this episode.

that needed to be said.

onwards... i\'m blown away. i didn\'t think there was any way possible that this episode could have been better than last year\'s finale, but as a whole, it was. just watched it for a second time, and still had wet eyes all the way through, even knowing what was going to happen. wow.

i absolutely loved how it started right where last year\'s finale left off. the sayid/keamy fight was epic. locke\'s "hello, jack" at their reunion was great. loved ben going completely apeshit on keamy and stabbing him in the NECK multiple times! his emotionless reaction at the end of that scene when john told him he just killed everyone on the boat was also terrific. "so?" also loved him turning the frozen donkey wheel.

hated seeing jin hopelessly running after the chopper. loved desmond and penny, obviously. both their kiss, and the sawyer/kate kiss were pretty huge. walt. claire. mister fucking ecko! (though i wish WE could have seen him). gosh.

locke in the casket was tremendous. i didn\'t see that coming at all.

what a ride.

this isn\'t a prediction, just an observation: the six feet under series finale continues to be the best finale any show has ever had, in my mind. actually, nothing else even comes remotely close, and i\'m still not convinced that anything ever will. however, let me just say that it wouldn\'t surprise me in the least bit if, two years from now, i\'m saying that the series finale of LOST is the best series finale ever. i don\'t know for sure if that\'ll happen, but i do know that they\'re capable.

Jim Cobb

• Global Moderator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #199 on: May 30, 2008, 04:47:08 pm »
ok so after doing some math, i\'ve determined that doing it in 8 hour days (minus one hour for a food break), one could watch the entire series in 12 days (with the last day being a little big longer than the rest).  so i say we find someone with a gigantic house to host the 2 week Lost series viewing two years from now.  We\'ll all just stay there for the 2 weeks and watch the entire thing.  In fact that should be a required team building activity for most companies.
Postcount +1.

davepeck

• Administrator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2008, 04:48:21 pm »
promo poster for next season:

Jim Cobb

• Global Moderator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2008, 05:17:25 pm »
thats fucking hilarious
Postcount +1.

lele

• has to follow her heart..
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisapeck
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #202 on: May 30, 2008, 05:27:59 pm »
wow!!...just wow!!...that is all I really have to say...I was working last night, so I just watched it now....
loved every minute of it....
awesome ending to the season!!! I can\'t believe that I have to wait until January to see how this unfolds....
oh yeah...kate & sawyer\'s kiss.....LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!
:)
lisa
:mickey:

FrankZappa

• Administrator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #203 on: May 30, 2008, 08:15:31 pm »
great signature there cobby.

So after all is said and done, (you know someone will do it) I want to do like jim said and watch the whole thing, but I want to either do it myself, or download a copy of it and watch the whole show re-cut into a chronological order and see how much different good/bad it is.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2008, 10:22:07 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;191483
ok, first things first: kate\'s tits looked absolutely fucking glorious in this episode.

What\'s funny is my friend and I were commenting on her tits throughout the entire episode.

But after watching this episode, I am still left clueless. Christian is dead... does that mean jacob is dead? or is jacob the island? I am lead to believe the island either went ahead or behind in time, which caused it to move, since ground does move considerably after years and years. But maybe that\'s too scientific and not enough of a miracle.

So Jack fucked things up. But why? Is it because Christian is so important, and Claire, and Aaron, even though Aaron can\'t go back to the island? Though Ben did say \'everyone must go\' so what the hell?

Did Faraday die? He is pointless anyway. But Charlotte.. she was BORN there? what\'s up with that. Sawyer whispered something to Kate and I don\'t know if we were supposed to hear it or not, but I didn\'t hear it. It must have a lot of signifigance, though.

And Sayid was taking Hurley somewhere "safe"? I assume they are trying to get away from Jack and Ben because Sayid told Hurley they were not going back to the island. I suppose he could have been lying to him though.

And Locke. he died. how the hell did he die, why is he off the island, and who is running it now? Richard? And why the hell does Richard never age?

Until this series is finally over, nothing will be answered. [MAD]Grr[/MAD]
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

FrankZappa

• Administrator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #205 on: May 31, 2008, 11:38:26 am »
rewatched it last night Faraday and his 2nd boatfull of nobodies were shown at sea when the white light/noise island moving happened. They never made it to the boat, which means they didn\'t blow up, which means they are currently lost at sea in a zodiac with only whatever supplies they have in those backpacks. Don\'t count Faraday out. he\'s a scrawny little wimp but I think we\'ll see him again to maybe help find the island or something crazy like that.

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #206 on: June 02, 2008, 04:21:35 pm »
read something that what sawyer whispered to kate was [spoiler]"i have a daughter in albuquerqe, find her, and tell her im sorry"[/spoiler]
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside