Author Topic: PB and Karl Denson\'s Tiny Universe  (Read 5062 times)

psychjosh

PB and Karl Denson\'s Tiny Universe
« on: November 03, 2003, 04:51:01 pm »
PSYCHEDELIC BREAKFAST WILL SUPPORT KDTU AT
TUXEDO JUNCTION ON DEC 5TH 2003!!!
Tix are avail now at http://66.155.23.234/home/tuxedojunction/calendar.asp?page=1
Ticket prices are $20 advance and $24 day of show!

PB will play 1 - 75 minute set from 9pm  - 10:15

We are very excited to do this show. KDTU are freakin fantastic and we hope all the PB FANS come out and make us look good for
EVOLUTION TALENT! They are perhaps in the top 3 biggest agencies in the world and it\'s nice to be on the radar!

Let\'s get some bodies in that place early for our boys! It\'s gonna be a FUNKIN great night of music!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. when you order tix from the club.. ask for PB tix on Dec 5.. it will sound better for us!
Bring Back the Shotty Nasal!

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
The Tuxedo Junction Show - PB & KDTU (12.05) [MERGED]
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 07:34:36 pm »
Sweet. This is some nice shit right here folks. I remember the 2nd time i saw PB play was following Bernie Worrell & The WOO Warriors. PB played a funk riddled set and it was a lot of fun.

Anyone here tape at Tuxedo Junction before ?

I have never been there. I see that they have been getting in to booking more "Jamband" types there. I always thought it was a dance place.

So I get 2 PB shows local to me within 3 weeks of eachother. Nice!!!!!!

Dec. 5th is a Friday. Is anyone up for an after hours party ? I live like 20minutes from Danbury in Westchester. Or maybe even a pre-game ? If we were to bail on KDTU (yeah right) we could party after their set or better yet a Pre-game. Let me know if anyone is up for it. I live right off of 684N and above a beer distributor so beer isn\'t an issue. It would be cool to host a small PB famiy get together.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 01:53:10 pm »
right on westchester! (i\'m from p\'ville!) partying is always fun, i\'d be down. i was going to ask where tuxedo junction is, but i\'m going to make the bold assumption that it\'s in danbury? what an awesome gig for pb to land. can\'t wait for the show! kindm, we should try to meet at tobacco road.

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 02:07:49 pm »
OK I will be easy to spot. I will be the Guy at Tobacco Road taping. I am usually the only one, maybe dave will patch or something.

Yes Tuxedo Junction is in Danbury right down the street from the Colo. Brew Co.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 02:13:03 pm »
Heads up everyone. The above link to Tuxedo Junction is incorrect.

here is the correct link to their site the above link will take you to a Tuxedo rental place

http://66.155.23.234/home/tuxedojunction/calendar.asp?page=1

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2003, 03:44:39 pm »
haha, yeah, i was a bit confused about that.... thanks for the new link. i\'ll definitely say hi at t.r.

aJwvof

• http://
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2003, 12:59:24 pm »
is pb still opening up this show for karl? on karl\'s site it says hairy apes BMX support ...

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
yes we are!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2003, 01:15:31 pm »
It\'s all good! PB will be there!
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

Jonnny Nugget

I\'m in need of a ride/giving a ride to a tiny universe
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2003, 06:26:10 pm »
what\'s up everyone.  so im planing to check out pb and Karl in Danbury, but i have no one to cruze with for the 6 hour drive from Mechanicsburg PA.  so if there is anyone out there that is traveling through central PA that can pick me up and drop me off, i would pay for gas and whatnot.  If you live inbetween central pa and Danbury and would like a ride, im here for ya.  I plan to find a hotel and leave the next day.

I would also like to mention that im stopping in hartford befor the show to see if i can find my glass that was left in the Days Inn from the Bisco shows at webster\'s last weekend. yikes right?

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2003, 06:52:42 pm »
Wow, well, mad props for coming to Danbury from PA and good luck finding that glass.  I hope you can get into the room.  If the maids found it they\'re probably using it.  At least it\'s getting put to use, better than being smashed or something.  Good luck to you, wish I could make it.

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2003, 01:57:29 pm »
Hey Everyone:

Do yourself a favor if you are buying tix in advance. Call the box office (203) 748-2561 and pay $20 per ticket instead of $22 plus $5.25 service charge from the Ticketmaster ripoff!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2003, 05:19:42 pm »
josh i think i logged on your computer or something because i dont remember posting \'yes we are\'
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2003, 06:02:19 pm »
Just got my tickets. Gotta love the screwing Ticketmaster out of money from above.

The lady took My CC over the phone and my tickets are waiting for me when I get there!!

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2003, 12:05:00 pm »
mike, got your im last night, but i wasn\'t around.. lisa and i will definitely be there.. prolly going to CBC for food/beer either before or after.. dunno yet... see you there!

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2003, 12:28:10 pm »
Cool.
Kyle is coming down from Albany and Kim and I are going as well.

I was asking just to see if you would be taping or planning on running a matrix or something