Poll

(01) Buquebus vs. (02) Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2)

uquebus
16 (34%)
ooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2)
31 (66%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: November 08, 2007, 11:27:21 am

Author Topic: FINAL FOUR: (01) Buquebus vs. (02) Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2)  (Read 14105 times)

davepeck

• Administrator

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
FINAL FOUR: (01) Buquebus vs. (02) Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 01:47:22 pm »
wow tight race
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 04:50:15 pm »
Buquebus is the band\'s alltime best tune and gets plenty of PT...which is why I\'m voting Eppy II...the bustout factor is a little higher and more special right now.  Eppy II is 97% as good as Buquebus but carries 40% more panache.  Grand Scheme is similar, with an even higher Panache Factor due to the lower frequency of play.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 10:17:29 pm »
sad, really.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 10:38:15 pm »
Currently tied.  I think I\'ll sit on the sidelines for a while and cast a vote later.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 10:42:01 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman;166849
Buquebus is the band\'s alltime best tune and gets plenty of PT...which is why I\'m voting Eppy II...the bustout factor is a little higher and more special right now.  Eppy II is 97% as good as Buquebus but carries 40% more panache.  Grand Scheme is similar, with an even higher Panache Factor due to the lower frequency of play.

Scheme a lower frequency than Mooboo\'s? that seems false.

I have no idea what to do here.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 10:42:01 pm by Gordo »
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 11:03:11 pm »
When in doubt, Vote Buquebus!

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 11:21:05 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;166900

Seth is almost right. Buquebus may get more play but Mooboo\'s is easily Buquebus\' equal in the pantheon of Breakfast tunes. Then if you really want to get deep think about the relation between these 2 song figures in the Grand Scheme of the "Saga" and it gets even fuzzier.
The struggle between these 2 has melded over to our existence, so consider your vote carefully.

Quote from: Spacey;166903

Never listen to this guy he\'s gay for Buquebus. He\'ll say anything.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 11:25:30 pm »
Voting for Mooboo\'s is like kissing your sister on your first date.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 11:35:10 pm »
Quote from: leith;166910
Quote from: Gordo;166900

Seth is almost right. Buquebus may get more play but Mooboo\'s is easily Buquebus\' equal in the pantheon of Breakfast tunes. Then if you really want to get deep think about the relation between these 2 song figures in the Grand Scheme of the "Saga" and it gets even fuzzier.
The struggle between these 2 has melded over to our existence, so consider your vote carefully.

Quote from: Spacey;166903

Never listen to this guy he\'s gay for Buquebus. He\'ll say anything.

HAhahaHAHA!

as far as the \'Grand Scheme\' being part of the "Saga", I was just reminded (from the "Saga" thread you started) that I was shot down, by you, for the idea that it had a part. Then, which I never knew until now, Pitch informed us all that it is in fact in the "Saga". Just had to let you know pal. That\'s right. ;)

But yes, I will think about this one for awhile. I\'m actually listening to both now while I study.

Quote from: Spacey;166912

What?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 11:35:10 pm by Gordo »
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 12:50:16 am »
Quote from: Gordo;166913

as far as the \'Grand Scheme\' being part of the "Saga", I was just reminded (from the "Saga" thread you started) that I was shot down, by you, for the idea that it had a part. Then, which I never knew until now, Pitch informed us all that it is in fact in the "Saga". Just had to let you know pal. That\'s right. ;)

Wow when I posted I did not think it was part of the saga in response to you, I did not think you would be so sensitive as to think I was shooting you down. I thought I had started a discussion. Discussions alot of times find a person disagreeing with another\'s view only to later agree with that view as the discussion unfolds further. You sure have been holding on to that for awhile.
I\'ll be more cognizant of your sensitivity from here on.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 01:17:01 am »

your logic is flawless
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 01:37:46 am »
Quote from: leith;166918
Quote from: Gordo;166913

Wow when I posted I did not think it was part of the saga in response to you, I did not think you would be so sensitive as to think I was shooting you down. I thought I had started a discussion. Discussions alot of times find a person disagreeing with another\'s view only to later agree with that view as the discussion unfolds further. You sure have been holding on to that for awhile.
I\'ll be more cognizant of your sensitivity from here on.

:lol: .. i was completely joking man. that was totally in response to discussing (at dinner) how heated and hilarious the back-and-forths i used to read with you and others were. i thought about opening up a huge exaggerated argument to re-hash that old business but itd be a total waste of time and i dont have the energy to pull off what would have been a pointless jokein the end.
i actually had ZERO recollection of the "Saga" thread until it was bumped today. trust me, am i not a sensitive person at all. go ahead, tell me i have a small dick, i dont care. its cool baby.

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 01:42:08 am »

i could vote for mooboos everyday of my life.
wait a minute, older sister or younger sister?
caress me, aunt jemima

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 01:43:04 am »
oh you\'re dirty
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon