Author Topic: Setlist: 2003-11-29 - Tammany Hall; Worcester, MA  (Read 2767 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2003-11-29 - Tammany Hall; Worcester, MA
« on: November 30, 2003, 10:31:14 am »
I: Dig, Hard Luck Harry > Wake Up In A Coma, Escher\'s Etchings > Hush, Taboo Or Not Taboot, Question Mark And The Mind, Gravity > Frankly Po Zest, May Fly Disarray

II: China Cat Sunflower* > I Never Picked Cotton*, Vera Street*, The Chase**, Buquebus^ > Cut Me Some Slack, Phaddy Boom Baddy^^, LDZ > HDX > Score

E: Good Times Bad Times#

Code: [Select]
[i] * Acoustic: Ron on bass, Tim & Adrian on guitars, Jordan on melodica/percussion/harmonica.
** with spooky intro.
 ^ with \'Shine On You Crazy Diamond\' (Pink Floyd) teases.
^^ with \'Inspector Gadget Theme\' teases.
 # with \'Hold Your Head Up\' (Argent) teases.[/i]

dogpatch

• Hummm....nummmhum!
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/dogpatch_
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 11:02:56 am »
Fine lookin\' setlist

What is it! Who is it!

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2003, 11:40:08 am »
curses... and i didn\'t do ANYTHING last night... no good excuse for missin this one
Masturbation in the MFA

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2003, 12:26:07 pm »
Yeah Joce, I missed you! :ass: jk!

Golly, I had a real swell time last night!  HLH>WUIAC was pretty sweet, actually, every segue into WUIAC is usually pretty nasty.  Escher\'s is just a great song, then a rare first-set and rarer mid-set Taboot, followed by ?, nice contrast.  Decent end to the set too.  China Cat is actually a really good opener, can\'t remember the last time I heard it in this spot.  Eat your heart out Dark Star Orchestra!  (They were playing down the street at the Palladium but there was probably nobody at their show because the whole town was jammin to THe Breakfast!)  Everything was shakin\' on Vera Street!  Buquebus rocked, especially when Pec and I got everybody to jump through the roof at the Eat-Your-Breakfast-Cross-The-Nation part! :rolleyes:  OK, two people jumped once each, but we did look like total :ass:es, which was the point.  Freddie gave Buquebus a fart!  No way dude!  Phaddy Boom Baddy sure, Buquebus never, it\'s their best damn song!  I am so happy they brought back HDX, I\'ve been requesting that for 3 years and it\'s finally back.  All we need now is Vortex.  

It was great having a bunch of my home friends there plus the PB crew and meeting some cool new people.  See you all soon!

Note Count: 203,675  
Adrian: 59,112
Tim: 58,918
Jordan: 56,390
Ron: 29,255

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2003, 12:42:52 pm »
ser show.good time at tammany as always.ser buquebus.dont remember the shine on tease but i believe peck.keep hdxi nthe rotation!!!
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set