Author Topic: [BT] Porcupine Tree: 2007-10-19 - Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT  (Read 3512 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
[BT] Porcupine Tree: 2007-10-19 - Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 06:03:32 am »
sounds awesome dave, I just dropped off a copy for the guy at work who got me into them. He\'s going to be very happy when he comes in today. Porcupine is great at times for me, but like several other prog bands I tend to love one section, mreh on the next. I only have one album (has the encore song halo on it) and it isn\'t fear of a blank planet so a lot of the songs were new to me but I thought the show was good. I didn\'t recognize many of the songs but they were REALLY well written. Reminded me of nin or typo-o more than floyd, which is what most of the other stuff I have heard by them sounded like. I guess I\'ve only realy heard the early stuff by joes list.

Joe are you going to toads? I\'d like to get some music from you if you want to do a trade. I remember you having a ton of great stuff I had never heard of on your ipod.  shoot me a pm.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke