Author Topic: Hey PB fam>>>  (Read 3761 times)

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
Hey PB fam>>>
« on: June 26, 2003, 02:48:35 pm »
Joe Boncek  back in the hizzouse for the deuce double O 3 .  Nice to finally be able to post on a PB board, considering the yahoo board never worked for me.  Devo how ya doing bud?  I just picked up RHCP\'s first album on vinyl, quite nice.  Anyways I\'ll be a regular working my way back into the PB circle after a PB hiatus in VT.  Check my list for any PB shows you want.
Peace,
Joe
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

tiedyetoga

Hey PB fam>>>
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2003, 03:54:22 pm »
Edit
« Last Edit: June 26, 2003, 04:15:49 pm by tiedyetoga »

tiedyetoga

Hey PB fam>>>
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2003, 06:10:41 pm »
Originally posted by Joe
wow

Please read your pms.

tiedyetoga

Hey PB fam>>>
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2003, 09:42:37 pm »
Originally posted by Joe
yeah so you can call me an ass hole but I can\'t say anything to you otherwise you\'ll ban me from a website that you may moderate BUT don\'t own.....  It\'s called freedom of speech buddy get used to it.

You opend your mouth. Shut it or else. You need to relise who is in control here. You start with me, I finish. A word to wise, don\'t poke your nose and do stupid shit to shit on someone you have hated from day one.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Hey PB fam>>>
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2003, 11:51:37 pm »
wow.what the fuck is going on around here?were supposed to be friends around this neck of the woods.whatever personal shit is going on between you guys shouldnt really be dealt with in the forum.granted im no moderator of any sort,but i think everyone would agree with me that you should take your personal shit to either an email or perhaps a parking lot somewhere.
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
Hey PB fam>>>
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2003, 01:23:44 am »
well said fred. Some serious aggression here..for a message board...i know its tough times with the band on the road and all but i think itll be ok. People for peaceful posts.
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

WALSH

• Mahoney
    • http://
Hey PB fam>>>
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2003, 02:17:49 am »
"or perhaps a parking lot somewhere"...Classic Freddie...this does seem a little strange, but I\'ve never met either on eof you so do what you gotta do!?
Too fat for a tandem bike, and too drunk for a Mountain Bike...taste the fear.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Hey PB fam>>>
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2003, 07:30:50 am »
actually,im goin with staven joe to kick his ass!!!!!!!
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

davepeck

• Administrator
Hey PB fam>>>
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2003, 07:36:38 am »
Originally posted by Joe
yeah so you can call me an ass hole but I can\'t say anything to you otherwise you\'ll ban me from a website that you may moderate BUT don\'t own.....  It\'s called freedom of speech buddy get used to it.

how\'s that old saying go? "arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics - even if you win, you\'re still retarded."

allow me to step in here for a second.. end it. now.

joe, if you and gray have personal issues, you can take it up with him via pm or email. i\'m here to run a site for people who are enthusiastic about a certain band - i am not here to babysit.

that said, gray is an administrator on this site, and he is also a huge reason why this site is up and running after being talked about for a year and a half. you don\'t have to like him, but you do have to respect him. that\'s my rule.

i\'m all for freedom of speech, but your post in Spunk about jeremy was completely uncalled for. again, you don\'t have to like it, but you do have to respect it. there\'s absolutely no reason to shoot down a young musician for doing something he loves - especially when he\'s a member of this forum. i\'m 100% cool with constructive criticizm (as i\'m sure jeremy is), but i\'m 0% cool with giving newcomers a negative vibe on this forum. i know of at least one fan who PB lost due to negative vibes on the yahoogroup, and i don\'t want that to happen here.

think before you post. if you don\'t have anything constructive or intelligent to add to a conversation, then move on to the next thread. this is a young forum, and thanks to people like gray and noel, it\'s shaping up to be quite a nice place. and as long as i\'m paying the bills, i intend it to stay that way. so please, let\'s keep my babysitting needs to a minimum. thank you.

closing thread.