Author Topic: Official Rumors Thread  (Read 67640 times)

bonzo

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #795 on: November 23, 2011, 11:16:51 pm »
:sadban:
-tweety

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #796 on: December 05, 2011, 03:36:39 pm »
here\'s a question I guess more than a rumor, but I wasn\'t sure where else to put it... and seeing that it might result in rumors, this seemed to be the best place for it to go...

So... what will become of BreakFEST?  Will there be a 3?  Will they come out to play this again and then return to their projects?  Will it become KungFEST? Most of all... will it occur in some shape or form if at all?
Where to next?

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #797 on: December 05, 2011, 03:43:04 pm »
word on the street is BreakFEST is most likely ON and Kung Fu will play too just like last year.... new location?

and it will be called BreakFEST until the year 2014 when Bonsall has become a bigger name himself than either Breakfast or Kung Fu and then it will be called Bonsallapalooza
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

frolfer

• breakfast geek
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #798 on: December 05, 2011, 05:09:43 pm »
I really hope there is a BreakFEST next year. Please consider it strongly guys. Many sets by the band and then have all of the other projects that the guys are working with play as well.

Doesn\'t get too much better than that.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #799 on: December 05, 2011, 07:19:20 pm »
yeah The Breakfast should play at least 10 hours each day considering that will probably be the only show for a while
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #800 on: December 05, 2011, 08:24:17 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;274684
yeah The Breakfast should play at least 10 hours each day considering that will probably be the only show for a while

The Bonz is planning a new Breakfest with a bunch of bands at a new location in New Hampshire.
 The Bonz has a dream of being a festival producer. He\'s done two very well.
The third should be the bestest one for us all to enjoy! Electricity! No climbing mountains!
Toileto! Food venders! Great peeps! Room for two thousand! I feel a well produced and
promoted festival offers great opportunity for our musicians and also other bands we love
to do their thing and get great exposure if done right.
A great festival could get lots of attention in the music world!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:26:36 pm by KEN RAFLOWITZ »