Author Topic: 2010-11 NBA Thread aka Shit Talk Central.  (Read 47477 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
2010-11 NBA Thread aka Shit Talk Central.
« Reply #390 on: May 07, 2011, 01:37:14 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;269003
Quote from: leith;269001
Quote from: Igziabeher;268999
pau didn\'t help out too much in this series either.  on the other hand bynum is finally reaching his full potential.
Pau was a little bitch this series. I think he may hire someone to kill me the way I\'ve been calling him out on twitter.

Memo to Leith: Pau is a little bitch. ;)

BTW- Miss me on twitter? I had to delete it. I was like addicted. in a bad way.

no i don\'t and yeah you were.  IT sucks the celts have to be playing a team I just can\'t root for but I really want the celts to lose it just sucks
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #391 on: May 07, 2011, 01:50:27 am »
Quote from: leith;269005

no i don\'t and yeah you were.  IT sucks the celts have to be playing a team I just can\'t root for but I really want the celts to lose it just sucks

=P  My random thoughts in 140 characters or less were not entertaining enough?!

if the celtics have to lose, i hate that its to the heat.  i think i may actually hate the heat more than the lakers.
cause i dislike lebron more than kobe.

Quote from: alexanderzurflu;269004
I noticed his brother does the same annoying backpedal down the court with each successful shot.

me too.  i really hope there are no more gasols to join the league....
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 01:50:27 am by SkyePrizm »

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #392 on: May 07, 2011, 08:32:35 am »
i didn\'t even know leith was on twitter, probably a good thing for his sake.  the Heat are the worst.  Hate \'em way more than the Lakers now.  Plus if they do win the title, in a few years there\'s gonna be a huge * next to it by the NBA for breaking the rules to put this team together.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #393 on: May 07, 2011, 11:29:20 pm »
I still can\'t get over how Rondo could come back and play after dislocating his elbow.  That was quite ugly to look at.  Talk about the heart of a champion.

Tonight\'s game=why i became a celtics fan.  The big three outplaying Miami\'s big three.  KG on fire.  Paul Pierce defensively and offensively running the floor.  Ray Allen tightening his d on Wade.  It was a fun game to watch.  Celtics proved why they should not be counted out.  I hope they can keep this pace up for the next 3 games.

And btw, welcome back, Shaq.  Nice beard.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #394 on: May 07, 2011, 11:57:48 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;269047
Paul Pierce defensively and offensively running the floor.

bout time you give the captain the respect he deserves.  great game for Garnett too.  good bench play from Delonte and Green as well.  we\'re due for a big game from Ray Ray and Baby.  Shaq was helpful in keeping Jermaine out of foul trouble.  And what can\'t you say about Rondo, if that wasn\'t the gutsiest performance you\'ve ever seen, then I don\'t know what to tell you.  The Boston muthafuckin\' Celtics aren\'t done yet.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #395 on: May 08, 2011, 12:54:23 pm »
any comments for the Celtics playing under pressure from the Bulls, Lakers and Mavericks fans on the board?

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #396 on: May 08, 2011, 01:08:42 pm »
:crickets:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #397 on: May 08, 2011, 04:31:47 pm »
leith, you wanna start the \'11-\'12 NBA thread now or wait until october?
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #398 on: May 08, 2011, 04:32:58 pm »
:lol:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #399 on: May 08, 2011, 05:36:55 pm »
what a fuckin\' joke.

Quote from: leith;268717
Great to hear Pop talk about the West and how much tougher it is year after year in that Conference since every year the teams that make it into the playoffs are so evenly matched.
Compare that to how it is in the east with 4 good teams always set up to play 4 shit teams and it\'s no wonder the West has been the Best for so long. Oh and to hear him say when people asked him who the best team in the west is he said The Lakers. He\'s pretty smart.

i guess he\'s not that smart afterall.

bye bye Odom.  Losing like a true champion.

adios Bynum.  fuckin\' losers.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 05:36:55 pm by Igziabeher »

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #400 on: May 08, 2011, 05:38:25 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;269065
what a fuckin\' joke.

Great to hear Pop talk about the West and how much tougher it is year after year in that Conference since every year the teams that make it into the playoffs are so evenly matched.
Compare that to how it is in the east with 4 good teams always set up to play 4 shit teams and it\'s no wonder the West has been the Best for so long. Oh and to hear him say when people asked him who the best team in the west is he said The Lakers. He\'s pretty smart.

NO he was right. The Lakers just didn\'t come to play. They became their own fans. As a fan we can be expected to think the team is going to coast. The team themselves should never do so and that has always been the bane of The Lakers and being that good all the time.
 I blame this firmly on Phil. He took too long to actually get a fire lit and expected the team to just get it together as they had in years past. This was the worst coaching I have ever seen out of Phil and I\'m talking all year.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #401 on: May 08, 2011, 06:08:44 pm »
Quote from: leith;269072
Quote from: Igziabeher;269065
what a fuckin\' joke.

NO he was right. The Lakers just didn\'t come to play. They became their own fans. As a fan we can be expected to think the team is going to coast. The team themselves should never do so and that has always been the bane of The Lakers and being that good all the time.
 I blame this firmly on Phil. He took too long to actually get a fire lit and expected the team to just get it together as they had in years past. This was the worst coaching I have ever seen out of Phil and I\'m talking all year.

just all year? what about those 6 championship Bulls squads? he wasn\'t a bad coach then either.

the Bipolar career of Kobe Bryant:  5 Championships.  5 ass-kickings in playoff elimination games since 2003:  \'03: 28 pts. \'04: 14 pts. \'06: 31 pts. \'08: 39 pts. \'11: 36 pts.

Allen and Pierce must be watching Terry and Peja thinkin\' "we\'re not gonna be outdone."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 06:08:44 pm by Igziabeher »

phish4breakfast

• Spreading Chrimbus Cheer
« Reply #402 on: May 08, 2011, 06:48:04 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;269060
any comments for the Celtics playing under pressure from the Bulls, Lakers and Mavericks fans on the board?

Lots of props no doubt, I was really beginning to think the Celtics were gonna turn into this years lakers. I am rooting for them to get the job done agaisnt Miami, I really fucking hate that team. But then again as a homer NY sports fan I don\'t want to see them win either.

Rondo is a championship player through in and through out. Ask Chicago about their quarterback agaisnt the Packers and see if they think hes a championship player. nah

KG was by far the key in that game, althought I didn\'t watch it I just saw the highlights. (Went toi my first ever rap concert, Wiz Khalifa, ehh) Him scoring is key for the celtics to have a chance to get back to the finals. Pierce will get his hes a monster always, as long as rondo plays like rondo, and they get a big game out of either KG or Ray they should be able to beat anybody. That being said they can look really sad and old as they did in game 2.

Long story short lets go bulls or hawks!!!!

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #403 on: May 08, 2011, 06:54:51 pm »
so as a Mavs fan, who do you wanna see in the next round?

phish4breakfast

• Spreading Chrimbus Cheer
« Reply #404 on: May 08, 2011, 07:01:20 pm »
Hmm, not the thunder. Memphis is a dangerous team especially at Memphis for sure. The Thunder have a better chance of winning on any given night in my opinion with all that firepower on their team. Plus Ibaka could really mess with Dirk with all hhis size and athleticism.

That being said Memphis seems to have a lot of momentum and I dont know much people who can slow down Zach Randolph. Regardless of who it is it should be one hell of a series, better than the last one we can only hope!