Author Topic: Tammany Hall!!!!  (Read 2687 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Tammany Hall!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 07:41:10 pm »
Quote from: phish4breakfast;268245
I will gladly buy you all drinks once Im 21... I totally believe in beer karma

As for this summer I think I may be able to arrange a meet and greet with party favors if you catch my obnoxious drift... maybe around July 15th?

July 15th sounds good.

I will be accepting all 4-sub-tryptamines, natural or sythentic, lysergamines (preferably ***-25), cannabinoids, 3,4,5-trimethoxy-phenethylamine, beer and other alcoholic beverages.

I would keep an open mind towards certain substituted halogenated amphetamines and possibly 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine given that I could be assured of it\'s near absolute purity.

No cathinones, piperizines, pryrollides, common phenetylamines, or arylcyclohexamines, please.

Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:44:48 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

phish4breakfast

• Spreading Chrimbus Cheer
Tammany Hall!!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 07:46:31 pm »
sounds like everything Im bringing is on that list so well be A-OK

are you going to toads?

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Tammany Hall!!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2011, 11:24:31 pm »
Toads Place, yes. I\'ll be up front, dancing like a kangaroo.

Would be a pleasure to meet you and introduce you to a few people around these parts.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

phish4breakfast

• Spreading Chrimbus Cheer
Tammany Hall!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2011, 12:23:39 pm »
We will certainly make it happen. I met Igzabiehr or what have you at the Church of Boston and I was very glad to do that.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Tammany Hall!!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2011, 01:28:27 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;269620
Quote from: phish4breakfast;268245
I will gladly buy you all drinks once Im 21... I totally believe in beer karma

As for this summer I think I may be able to arrange a meet and greet with party favors if you catch my obnoxious drift... maybe around July 15th?

July 15th sounds good.

I will be accepting all 4-sub-tryptamines, natural or sythentic, lysergamines (preferably ***-25), cannabinoids, 3,4,5-trimethoxy-phenethylamine, beer and other alcoholic beverages.

I would keep an open mind towards certain substituted halogenated amphetamines and possibly 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine given that I could be assured of it\'s near absolute purity.

No cathinones, piperizines, pryrollides, common phenetylamines, or arylcyclohexamines, please.

Thank you in advance!

fukin classic san!
*Gia*

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Tammany Hall!!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2011, 01:35:25 pm »
Quote from: phish4breakfast;269661
We will certainly make it happen. I met Igzabiehr or what have you at the Church of Boston and I was very glad to do that.

as was I, if you\'re really looking to meet this jackholes, I can point you in the right direction.