Author Topic: Next CD Cover Revealed?  (Read 7325 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Next CD Cover Revealed?
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2004, 03:13:05 pm »
Originally posted by FrankZappa
on a side, peck, with all this thread re-naming, maybe you could make a post where people could just talk about how great you are. You now, let them know when the autobiography will be released, recent pictures, weekly updates on the arcade, you know the works.

:lol: good stuff.. i got a feeling that thread wouldn\'t be too popular though.. just a hunch..

also add to the list of daves accomplishments that he would go on LONG ASS bike rides in the summer (4+hours ones) with me on occasion. BTW, I figured out a ride to do daves house to six flags NE, but it adds up to about 35 hours round trip. Better get going on those spinning classes if your gonna make it this summer peck...
[/b]

35 hours?!? :jawdrop: you\'re shot.

:point: (no offence to anyone except dave by this, and maybe freddie)  
[/b]

davepeck

• Administrator
Next CD Cover Revealed?
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2004, 03:13:50 pm »
Originally posted by jocelyn
jeez Dave, I\'ve been thinking about you a lot lately... and, well, gosh..... you know, it\'s times like these....... *sniffle sniffle*

aww.. thanks joce.. :lol:

davepeck

• Administrator
Next CD Cover Revealed?
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2004, 03:14:28 pm »
Originally posted by melanie
Anyway, best of luck on the house hunting.  It\'s so exciting till the walls literally crumble and you start to price out new sheetrock, and then the plumbing thingies break and you discover plumbers make $120/hr + parts, then you find out you have a black mold problem so you can never sell your house, but hey they didn\'t inspect for that stuff 4yrs ago... really its is all fun though!

sweet! can\'t wait! thanks mel! :no:

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Next CD Cover Revealed?
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2004, 08:03:41 am »
yea, 35 is my estimate for it. I was able to do southington->mass border last year in 7 hrs, and then 9hr rerturn, so add to that your house to mine (2/3hr), and its only about 40 miles further up to 6 flags once you hit mass border (2hr). It would obviously have to be a 2-day ride. In theory it is ridable. You could def make it up there in one days light, get a room,  and back the next. Given that you got rest, it could probably be done in 24, 2 12 hour rides. I came up with 35 because if I average 20 mph my first hour, I\'ll be lucky if I average 17mph on my 8hour of riding and it gets slower from there on out. I\'ve never exceeded a 12 hour non-stop ride continuously.

While the majority of the linear trails in ct arn\'t complete, it isnt that hard to get from one to another. You usually only have to go 20/30 miles of regular route riding before the next trail starts up. They have one already (partly built up here in southington, and its only about 10 miles north of where the hamden->chesire one ends. Just gotta keep connecting them and heading north.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Next CD Cover Revealed?
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2004, 03:08:42 pm »
I thought Freddie\'s suggestion to "Get a room" was pretty funny.

Go ruffle some more feathers for me Ferrara!  

I hope all you CT people had fun driving home.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Next CD Cover Revealed?
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2004, 03:12:18 pm »
Believe it or not, I\'m ready for more wings and nachos.  

I\'m glad i got to see everyone after disappearing for a while.

thanks for the disks Dave!

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Next CD Cover Revealed?
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2004, 04:07:17 pm »
al,some people around here are a little too sensitive to break thier balls you know??like the get a room dude.was he ser?send a pm or email or letter or phonecall.jeez,like everyones tryin to read about this cat reminicing with peck.its old news.get over it.get a room!freddie"the dick"ferrara
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
The Dave Pec Roast Thread
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2004, 06:01:07 pm »
Gee, my comment was actually about the CD cover, but now I feel like it\'s off-topic.  In fact, when I finally got to the end of this thread, I had completely forgotten what the thread was about!  Here is my incredibly off-topic, envigorating, and engaging comment:

Sonance did a pro recording and video of the 7/28/02 show at Quixote\'s in Denver.  This would explain the "High in the Rockies" album cover.  There is probably little chance that it would get released at this point, but that\'s probably why such a cover was designed.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
Next CD Cover Revealed?
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2004, 06:15:49 pm »
Interesting.......
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

davepeck

• Administrator
Next CD Cover Revealed?
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2004, 07:10:16 pm »
yup.. a long time ago, the guys were listening to it over here, and weren\'t happy with the recording, so nothing came of it..

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Next CD Cover Revealed?
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2004, 09:59:09 pm »
Lauren went back to Wings tonight for more.

I wonder if Teddy T\'s website is still up and running or if it still has the same tour dates listed from 2.5 years ago.

How many original songs is the band up to now?

Was Simpleton a Mokijam song and the Son Of Simp. a PB song?

The Breakfast - Shut up and Eat!!!!

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
still there
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2004, 10:07:38 pm »

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Next CD Cover Revealed?
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2004, 10:16:32 am »
Wow, I forgot all about Teddy\'s site.  For a while it was the band\'s official site.  It doesn\'t seem to be there when I hit the link though.