General Discussions > No Glove No Love

2010-11 NBA Thread aka Shit Talk Central.

(1/99) > >>

leith:
OK Let me start with the obligatory celtics suck.

Championship still goes through Los Angeles and so far The Lakers are actually looking interested in defending it from the get-go. I think Phil is on them to get it going early this year as this year should be the most competitive it\'s been in awhile with all the moves made to try and dethrone the Back2Back Champs.
7-0 and rolling w/o Bynum.

SkyePrizm:
I was waiting patiently for you to start the trash talking. =P  

Celtics are looking good.  Ray seems to have his touch back.  Rondo seems still very hungry even after not taking a break this summer (he played team usa).  That\'s all I have to say for now.   I have a good vibe about how this team is geling together with Shaq.  Check out my profile picture here...wearing that celtics shirt just for you, Leith. =P Ha!

I have to say I am NOT impressed by the hyped up Miami Heat though.

leith:
If by looking good you mean barely beating teams in OT they should roll then yes they are. Not having the fatman on the floor with injury for half their games so far is really helping them gel also. :rolleyes:

Igziabeher:
they\'ve been gelling just fine w/ shaq on the bench.  and last i checked an overtime win is still a win, those are games that the celtics would\'ve lost in the regular season last year.

and btw, leith is a chode.

SkyePrizm:

--- Quote from: leith;262923 ---If by looking good you mean barely beating teams in OT they should roll then yes they are. Not having the fatman on the floor with injury for half their games so far is really helping them gel also. :rolleyes:
--- End quote ---

Oh, I forgot. Lakers are perfect. That\'s right! How silly of me!!  =P  Wait til they lose one, cause they will lose and I will tear that game apart so bad.  

And how a team gels with a new teammate means on and off the court.  I am pretty sure half your team probably doesn\'t get along with their big ass egos. I can\'t see Gasol going over Kobe\'s for Sunday Dinner......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version