Author Topic: BAR; New Haven, CT  (Read 1399 times)

bellbottomtear

• LLama LLover
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 06:43:51 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;195525
So on monday I decided to really work on getting healthy as I move into ironman training mode; stop drinking (soda included), eating pizza, staying out late, etc...

yea, so guess I can throw all that out the window. :sigh:

I haven\'t been on here that much I forgot how it works but what I said and deleted (and I go to classes online ahaha) was Pizza is not bad for you:biggrin: I am eating one from Abates right now and then I am going to walk it off on my way to BAR and the I will walk off the beer:) I love living downtown I actually do get my cake and get to eat it to!
"If it don\'t feel right you don\'t have to do it,
Just leave a message on the phone and tell them to screw it
After all is said and done you can\'t go pleasin\' everyone
So screw it"- John Lennon

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 07:49:04 pm »
someone request ep1>ep2>ep3>ep4>hey hey for me
caress me, aunt jemima

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 08:27:49 pm »
Quote from: bellbottomtear;195563
Quote from: FrankZappa;195525
So on monday I decided to really work on getting healthy as I move into ironman training mode; stop drinking (soda included), eating pizza, staying out late, etc...

yea, so guess I can throw all that out the window. :sigh:

I haven\'t been on here that much I forgot how it works but what I said and deleted (and I go to classes online ahaha) was Pizza is not bad for you:biggrin: I am eating one from Abates right now and then I am going to walk it off on my way to BAR and the I will walk off the beer:) I love living downtown I actually do get my cake and get to eat it to!

it is when you\'re on a workout diet none of you except maybe peck would do.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke