Author Topic: Setlist: 2008-10-17 - Goat Head Saloon; Mesa, AZ  (Read 3999 times)

LBoogie

Setlist: 2008-10-17 - Goat Head Saloon; Mesa, AZ
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 07:16:22 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;208425
Last night was awesome.  So glad we decided to hit the arizona shows.  There were about 30 people in the venue for the first few songs.  Suddenly out of nowhere, a huge rush of people came in and the huge dancefloor was packed just before setbreak.  Everyone there was eating it up.  The reba just sealed the deal and everyone was singing along, a huge acknowledgement from the crowd that bfast is as ser as it gets.  I spoke to number of people and they were totally owned.  I\'d say a few hundred raging the second set.  Sound in goat head was so much better than at winston\'s.  I might go out on the limb and call this one the best success of the run thus far.  As ser as the winston\'s show was, I\'m giving goathead the nod.  A kid was taping so hopefully he got a nice tape. That\'s all for now - typing on the blackberry blows.

blackberry huh?  thats ser.  and very nicely put!  couldn\'t agree more....and it was great to finally meet you guys!  had a blast ragin it az style:)  can\'t wait til next time!!!  missed you in fort collins...def a great night of music.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 07:32:45 pm »
Quote from: LBoogie;208687
blackberry huh?  thats ser.  and very nicely put!  couldn\'t agree more....and it was great to finally meet you guys!  had a blast ragin it az style:)  can\'t wait til next time!!!  missed you in fort collins...def a great night of music.

Blackberry was issued by my work; it\'s never turned on unless I\'m away on vacation.  It was certainly nice to meet you and have some .info presence out there.  Breakfast will definitely return to Goat Head!
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

LBoogie

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 07:44:45 pm »
oh hell yeah.....and i will be there....i don\'t think i ever want to see a hometown show again after these past four days.....i can\'t believe how much energy they still had this weekend after a 6 day run.  un....real

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 10:09:03 pm »
Quote from: LBoogie;208695
i don\'t think i ever want to see a hometown show again after these past four days

thats some nannies right there folks
*Gia*

LBoogie

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2008, 12:11:54 am »
Quote from: bezerker;208706
Quote from: LBoogie;208695
i don\'t think i ever want to see a hometown show again after these past four days

thats some nannies right there folks

oh come on gav....like that would ever happen....but seriously....amazing run!!