Author Topic: Star Wars: Clone Wars  (Read 2272 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Star Wars: Clone Wars
« on: October 22, 2003, 01:48:02 pm »
Cartoon Network will present an animated mini-series chronicling some of the events of the Clone Wars.  Series premiere is November 7 at 8:00 PM

Dates of all 11 Episodes (All shows air at 8:00 PM)

11/7
11/10 - 11/14
11/17 - 11/21

Just thought you\'d like to know.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 02:22:06 pm »
and thanks to metro north for a SWEET SW:CW poster on the way home from radiohead! by the looks of it, i think it was the most stolen train ad ever!

note that \'episodes\' will be under 5 minutes each...

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 02:31:32 pm »
Really?  I didn\'t hear that.

On another note, if anyone is a fan of the horror genre, pick-up the Texas Chainesaw Massacre - Special Edition DVD and boycott the remake that is in the theatres.  They have changed the story somewhat and destroyed what was so brilliant about the original.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2003, 02:36:52 pm »
Helming this new series is Genndy Tartakovsky (see Three-Minute Epics: A Look at Star Wars: Clone Wars), the acclaimed creator of "Samurai Jack" and "Dexter\'s Laboratory." The episodic shorts will be two- to three-minutes in length and will air exclusively on Cartoon Network at regularly scheduled times beginning this fall.

http://www.starwars.com/eu/news/2003/02/news20030220.html

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2003, 04:56:22 pm »
Originally posted by Yoda
Really?  I didn\'t hear that.

On another note, if anyone is a fan of the horror genre, pick-up the Texas Chainesaw Massacre - Special Edition DVD and boycott the remake that is in the theatres.  They have changed the story somewhat and destroyed what was so brilliant about the original.

I\'ve already got the DVD (aside from the "meat" that comes with the new edition).  As for boycotting the new one, I\'m too interested.  I plan on it sucking and potentially being an insult to the original, but how often do you get to see the general public watching and talking about TCM?  And hell, I liked Freddy vs Jason enough to see it twice.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2003, 03:36:24 pm »
Originally posted by Drew_Kingsley

I\'ve already got the DVD (aside from the "meat" that comes with the new edition).  As for boycotting the new one, I\'m too interested.  I plan on it sucking and potentially being an insult to the original, but how often do you get to see the general public watching and talking about TCM?  And hell, I liked Freddy vs Jason enough to see it twice.

I saw the new TCM this weekend.  It wasn\'t too bad., but not a remake true to the original.  As a remake it was mediocre, but standing alone as its own entity it was a watchable flick.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California