General Discussions > Inner Glimpse

Movie Suggestions

<< < (2/149) > >>

Me!:
Yeah so was I.  It\'s alittle weird to see her so skinny though.  I always kinda liked the fact that she was a full figured girl.  Don\'t get me wrong she\'s still hot.

Igziabeher:

--- Quote from: Me!;165303 ---Yeah so was I.  It\'s alittle weird to see her so skinny though.  I always kinda liked the fact that she was a full figured girl.  Don\'t get me wrong she\'s still hot.
--- End quote ---

i\'d do her at any size.

Todd:

--- Quote from: jocelyn;165292 ---
I am not very into action movies or dumb comedy.
--- End quote ---

What else is there, cheesy ???? :duck:

Me!:
ok I went through my DVD collection and made a list:

Dark City
Jesus\' Son*
The Boondock Saints
Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai*
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Donnie Darko*
25th Hour
Death to Smoochy*
The Salton Sea**
Big Fish
Spun
Bringing Out the Dead*
early Coen Bro. flicks: Barton Fink, The Hudsucker Proxy, The Man Who Wasn\'t There (not an early one but often over looked.)
Unforgiven (to add to my Eastwood list)

The ones with stars I\'d highly recomend.  I left out some that may be obvious (ie Fight Club, Lebowski, Fargo, 12 Monkeys ect)  But this is a small list of some of my favorite movies.  I\'m sure I could come up with more (and may) but this\'ll give ya something to work with.  (I linked them to imdb so you can check out plot synopsis if you want.)  What can I say I like getting people into good flicks.

jocelyn:
Thanks so much. There are a bunch in your list that I haven\'t seen. I\'m excited about this Netflix business. I never really got into television or movies and I have a bit of catching up to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version