General Discussions > Inner Glimpse

Twilight Zone on DVD

(1/5) > >>

Me!:
Went lookin for this after the marathon on SciFi, not a bad deal for 28 discs, might pick this one up, thought others might be interested.....

deep discount dvd

--- Quote ---DVD Description

Explore the depths of the unknown in this complete collection of episodes from THE TWILIGHT ZONE. Funny at times, heartbreaking at others, THE TWILIGHT ZONE was one of the most unique and inventive television shows ever created. Rod Serling developed the series on the premise of watching people experience things so bizarre they can only be part of a fifth dimension. Serling appears at the start and finish of each episode, acting as the viewer\'s guide through the TWILIGHT ZONE. Consistently compelling, moral, and thought provoking, the series still inspires remakes and contemporary spin-offs. All 156 episodes from the classic show are collected here.

DVD Information

Title: TWILIGHT ZONE COMPLETE DEFINITIVE
Director:
Year: 1959
Runtime: 4524M
Rating: NR
Language: English
Closed Captioned: N
UPC: 014381247428
Item Number: IMA002474D
Special Features

DVD Features:
28-Disc Set
Audio:
Dolby Digital Mono - English

--- End quote ---

jocelyn:
Awesome. I will probably buy this.

FrankZappa:
:wave: :biggrin:

Stephengencs:
I didnt catch much from nye to nyd, but i did see the one which inspired the simpsons 3DHomer Treehouse of Horror short.  Where the daughter and dog entered the vortex that was in the wall behind the parents bed....i ended up falling asleep before seeing the ending but i am sure it didnt end with Homer falling through a dimension vortex and landing in the dumpster of an erotic cake store....

derickw:
$200 bucks.... man you guys are rich

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version