General Discussions > Inner Glimpse

Dexter

(1/2) > >>

bezerker:
awesome show, but i hear they may not do a season 5 because michael c. hall has a very treatable form of cancer.   that would truly suck after that epic season finale, but hes gotta do what hes gotta do.  anyone else here like this show ?

weekapaug19:
one of the best shows on tv

books are also good, but not as good as the show

season 5 shouldn\'t have a bad guy, it should be all about dexter dealing with his demons, his sister finds out about what he really does at night, and hes got 3 kids to raise somehow and keep it all together

cannontrip:
I still like watching the show, but it seems like the past season or two has been lots of filler and fluff.  Seems a lot of shows run low on ideas after a couple seasons, i.e. Breaking Bad, ****s,

dannybiscuits:

--- Quote from: cannontrip;251544 ---I still like watching the show, but it seems like the past season or two has been lots of filler and fluff.  Seems a lot of shows run low on ideas after a couple seasons, i.e. Breaking Bad, ****s,
--- End quote ---

I would disagree that the last season or two has been lots of filler and fluff. I think that the writers for dexter do a great job at being patient and really developing characters in a slow meaningful way. You really get to know each of these characters, even the supporting ones. Instead of it being fluff it helps you get a better glimpse into dexters life. I love the way each season has progressed and would be devastated if they did not come back for another season.

kindm's:
love the show

the past season finale was a shocker

but i have to agree that this season and some of last there there seems to be some meandering. i think they figure it out and correct it but some of it had me scratching my head a bit

the season with jimmy smitts had some of this as well.

still one of the best shows on tv.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version