General Discussions > Inner Glimpse

xbox 360 live user id\'s

(1/2) > >>

weekapaug19:
anybody on xbox live and play call of duty? whats your name? I\'m weekapaug19.....lets shoot at each other :)

krispy:
kids these days...

simpletwistupdon:

--- Quote from: weekapaug19;251006 ---anybody on xbox live and play call of duty? whats your name? I\'m weekapaug19.....lets shoot at each other :)
--- End quote ---

I just hooked up my 360 that I got for christmas and bought modern warfare2. ive been playin through the campaign non-stop when i have freetime, which isnt much.  i havent played multiplayer yet but my name is CharacterZer06.  i guess i got a free 1 month subscription to xboxlive gold... i dont know what all of that shit means yet but i intend to eventually.

weekapaug19:

--- Quote from: simpletwistupdon;251008 ---
--- Quote from: weekapaug19;251006 ---anybody on xbox live and play call of duty? whats your name? I\'m weekapaug19.....lets shoot at each other :)
--- End quote ---

I just hooked up my 360 that I got for christmas and bought modern warfare2. ive been playin through the campaign non-stop when i have freetime, which isnt much.  i havent played multiplayer yet but my name is CharacterZer06.  i guess i got a free 1 month subscription to xboxlive gold... i dont know what all of that shit means yet but i intend to eventually.
--- End quote ---

ya, I just got that game last week, been playing online only really, it\'s addicting. you can also get 1 year of xbox live gold for 34.99 on amazon (as of last week at least).

FrankZappa:
I have a friend I baby sit for, her eight year old kills all the time in that game. He loves it and I suck at it.

I like the airport and the sub base. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version