Author Topic: The Breakfast - Autumnation  (Read 2950 times)

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
The Breakfast - Autumnation
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 02:06:43 pm »
booz, ur the fucking man. that big easy show was very awesome, despite the meager turnout. that UBuff show, was that ubeefree fest? and the mezzanote show, was that the one where they played every heavy hitter song, epic TGBFBITS>eppy 2?

Fuck YA, i cant stop listening to this. frisco kid is stupid good
caress me, aunt jemima

FieryBill

• People Party Coast2Coast
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 06:18:51 pm »
OMG I have no idea Booz... I\'m stumped. Cover that hasn\'t been played since 07 or 08.... Jump? Life\'s Been Good? And She Was? Fight For Your Right to Party? Ok I\'m kinda joking about those, there\'s no way that jam could go with any of those. I have no idea. I know I\'m gonna be pissed when you say what it is, hahaha.

Lex - yeah that Cuse show was nuts. They always threw down at that place!

September 22, 2007 – Mezzanotte Lounge; Syracuse, NY

I: jam > Wake Up In A Coma > Dig, Puppetry, Buquebus, Rufus

II: Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) > Hard Luck Harry > jam > Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me*

E: Whipping Post

* with \'The Landlady\' (Phish) jam.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 07:18:25 pm »
thanks boozie this is ballin!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

FieryBill

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 07:41:52 pm »
OK, so....... that was my evil twin brother FieryGill who invaded my apartment and posted in this thread earlier this evening. It wasn\'t actually me!! Space Oddity 9/14/07 is my final answer for #3.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 08:08:21 pm »
Thats gotta be, Bill. You know boozie has got to fit a Space Oddity in there somewhere.

We had a great time listening to this and pregaming at the Shire.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 07:59:14 pm »
Quote from: FieryBill;260958
OK, so....... that was my evil twin brother FieryGill who invaded my apartment and posted in this thread earlier this evening. It wasn\'t actually me!! Space Oddity 9/14/07 is my final answer for #3.

That\'s the right song. Surprised it wasn\'t recognized any sooner, that show was epic.

Track 5 is Psygn from the 2007-09-21 Rochester, NY show. A lot of people did Albany (20th) and/or Syracuse (22nd) so it\'s easy to see why this show was overlooked. Also, I ihink it was only myself and a taper at this one.
Smell my mule.

FieryBill

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2010, 06:00:06 am »
Awesome..... never would\'ve guessed Psygn from 9/21/07. Hadn\'t listened to that show for a while. Water St. is a cool room, saw the New Deal there a couple times.

As per the archive page for this show, it says "Thanks to booztravlr for the beers, and for helping to watch the gear." Nice job man, that\'s some taper appreciation right there!

I\'m surprised no one got the Daniel St. Space Oddity sooner either, and I especially feel like a schmendrick since I was at that show! Admittedly, again I hadn\'t listened to that show in while. Been so into 09 and 10 stuff as of late, but yeah... there\'s lotsa great 07 stuff no doubt (3 sick Utica shows, 4/20, the July Cuse double header, Freakout run, Asbury Park, 12/29 Toad\'s, etc. etc.). 9/14, the 20th, and 22nd were indeed epic and made September 07 an amazing month in Breakfast history.

Again, nice job with this booz! Nothing like a good tunage mixage...

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2010, 04:57:58 pm »
can this be re-upped by any chance? the link seems to be dead.
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

FieryBill

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2010, 07:27:45 am »

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2010, 02:23:31 pm »
sweet thanks man
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 03:05:58 pm »
nice work booze!  Im so proud that 2 of the tracks are from my UBeephree festival on 9-20-08.  Truly one of the most special nights of music i have ever witnessed.  Amazing playing all night long.  thanks again.
DS Newbers

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2010, 02:09:29 pm »
Quote from: ds673488;261064
nice work booze!  Im so proud that 2 of the tracks are from my UBeephree festival on 9-20-08.  Truly one of the most special nights of music i have ever witnessed.  Amazing playing all night long.  thanks again.

You could make a whole disc out of jams from that show alone but that wouldn\'t have been as much fun. Pretty sure that was the day Matt broke the news of leaving the band. Guess they had to blow off some steam. Def one of my favorite shows to have attended and it was free!
Smell my mule.