Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-04-10 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA  (Read 15927 times)

bassist4aday2

• headie brah
Terrible Highschool kids
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2009, 05:23:57 pm »
Thought the show was awesome wish it was longer. The highschoolers were obnoxious. 1 kid came up while we were smoking and was like HEY! what are you doing?!? I was like you sound like a fucking narc. Then another kid came up and was like yo you better be passing that over here. It was really pathetic and annoying. I hope the breakfast keeps their shows 18+. The guy at the door should have also killed himself along with the people throwing water/highlighter fluid all over everybody. Other than that the show was awesome.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 05:30:09 pm by bassist4aday2 »

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
Setlist: 2009-04-10 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2009, 05:50:41 pm »
:sad:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 04:54:22 am by sąikidélik »

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2009, 05:55:23 pm »
::waits patiently for a SPLIT::
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2009, 06:17:40 pm »
Quote from: sąikidélik;226625
Someone, Please close this thread. .

What do you think this is, The "According to Saikidelik" thread?

an def not a sucker, because I\'ve been to a dozen shows in the time it takes you to see one. and you ARE admitting that you have no opinion of your own. So you know what, fuck you too, douche! Someone, Please close this thread. Both of you, leith and yoda, please come to my party so i can kick you in the teeth.

Patiently awaiting Leith\'s virtual ass whoopin\' on Saikidelik
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 06:17:40 pm by alexanderzurflu »
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2009, 07:14:00 pm »
Quote from: leith;226556
Quote from: sąikidélik;226498
Quote from: Yoda;226388
Quote from: sąikidélik;226376
There was def a short jam before the queeb.

I\'m thinking that if Adrian said that the show started with Buqeuebus, that should be pretty much the last word unless, Tim, Jordan or Chris have something to say to the contrary...

Shut the Fuck up yoda. I was gonna let it go, but you keep having to call me out. tell you what! go to a fucking show! ask tim, jordo, or chris if they jammed into queeb or not, and see if they care about backing you up. because i\'m thinking by the time you even get to show, their going to have played at least half a dozen other queebs that will make this one look like just another stepping stone in their progression for perfection. and next time spell buquebus right! Douche! and leith, can you ever produce an opinion that varies slightly from what yoda is saying.

Sorry everyone else i\'m not normally like this

No. Not if it creates this much angst in a newb like you.

SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I an def not a sucker, because I\'ve been to a dozen shows in the time it takes you to see one. and you ARE admitting that you have no opinion of your own. So you know what, fuck you too, douche! Someone, Please close this thread. Both of you, leith and yoda, please come to my party so i can kick you in the teeth.

You are a sucker. You\'re still bent and I fucking love it. You prove over and over what a fucking newb you are.

Fuck you if you can\'t take a joke.

Why don\'t you try and shut the fuck up. Your annoying posts probably do not hold a candle to how annoying you probably are in real life.

As for my opinions well you\'ve proven again how much of a fucking annoying newb you are. Take a gander at the top thread starters on .info. I think I have a few opinions of my own which you probably don\'t agree with at all because you are a straight fucking idiot.

I live in California. If i had the extra money I would fly out in a second just to drop kick your ass up and down while The Breakfast play Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliche\'. What? You don\'t know that song? Oh well. It will sound real nice as your ears are bouncing off the concrete.

You really want to start shit with me on .info?

Right the fuck on. Bring it but be prepared to have your ass handed to you every fucking day until you decide it\'s just better to go to shows instead of popping off on .info.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2009, 07:34:20 pm »
yea, so, anyway... northampton was a fun show. :sigh:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

bassist4aday2

• headie brah
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2009, 08:12:00 pm »
lol look at all this anger; i thought i was bad

leith

« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2009, 08:12:24 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;226642
yea, so, anyway... northampton was a fun show. :sigh:

Totally spaced. Hope your birthday was grand

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2009, 08:38:19 pm »
Quote from: leith;226639
I live in California. If i had the extra money I would fly out in a second just to drop kick your ass up and down while The Breakfast play Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliche\'. What? You don\'t know that song? Oh well. It will sound real nice as your ears are bouncing off the concrete.

That\'s a song?  It must have gone wherever Ahoy! went...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2009, 08:49:14 pm »
Hey, lets play nice.

But really, I have been digging on this show. So sick. I have to make the next IH show.

The playing, the segue savvy, so sublime. I love it. More and more each day. What the f*#k are you guys doing to my head?

Dangle is doing some crazy runs in Doughboy. Wow. This tune is just so right with Jordo the keymaster of Gozer.

I think I may of met saikidelik up in the north country and is a really cool cat.

The Tribal weave is awesome, with the Awakening and getting all Lit so so right.

Wheeeee!!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

leith

« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2009, 09:10:31 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;226649
Quote from: leith;226639

That\'s a song?  It must have gone wherever Ahoy! went...

:lol: Nah it\'s in the same place a majority of the band\'s songs are, but that\'s another thread.

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2009, 09:10:56 pm »
chips ahoy, 1000 chips delicious
DS Newbers

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2009, 12:36:57 am »
lulz at the internet toughguys. :lol:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2009, 08:41:09 am »
The Tribal sandwich was pretty cool, but it seems like that\'s how it\'s played these days... The original composition of the song is pretty good on it\'s own... Just saying...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

FieryBill

• People Party Coast2Coast
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2009, 07:34:36 pm »
Just listened straight through and I got another clarification.... the Row Row Row Your Boat tease is in Coma, not Gladys...