Author Topic: Myspace Killer Caught...  (Read 1296 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Myspace Killer Caught...
« on: November 14, 2005, 05:49:35 pm »
Article

Teens Sought After Pa. Killings Found
By Associated Press

BELLEVILLE, Ind. - A man wanted in a Pennsylvania double homicide and apparent abduction of 14-year-old girl was captured Monday after a car he was driving crashed in Indiana following a police pursuit, State Police said.

State Police 1st Sgt. Dave Bursten said David Ludwig, 18, was apprehended about 12:30 p.m. EST after a car he was driving crashed about 20 miles west of Indianapolis following a pursuit by State Police.

Bursten said Ludwig was found with the missing girl, 14-year-old, Kara Beth Borden, a daughter of the slain couple, and she was unharmed.

"He\'s in custody and we have the girl," Bursten said.

Footage from news helicopters showed a girl sitting in a police cruiser, and a young man wearing a gray T-shirt was handcuffed sitting next to a red Volkswagen Jetta that had run head-on into a large tree on a curve of a rural road.

The man was led by police officers to a waiting State Police car.

Pennsylvania police said Ludwig killed Borden\'s parents, Michael F. and Cathryn Lee Borden, both 50, early Sunday after they and their daughter argued about her curfew. The shootings took place at the family\'s home in Warwick Township, about 60 miles west of Philadelphia.

Police said that Kara Beth was believed to be Ludwig\'s girlfriend.

MYSPACE:

18 year old Murderer:
David

Little girl abducted:
Kara Beth

stabmasterarson

Myspace Killer Caught...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 06:20:03 pm »
crazy, i didnt see anything about myspace on any of those reports, how\'d you find em?

davepeck

• Administrator
Myspace Killer Caught...
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 06:31:21 pm »
saw it on another forum.. check out his myspace blogs.. people are posting shit like crazy..

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Myspace Killer Caught...
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 09:41:47 pm »
Good find Peck, though I\'m not surpised that you were the one to bring it to our attention.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
Myspace Killer Caught...
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 09:56:44 pm »
that\'s some fucked up shit people are all over that kid\'s blog, doesn\'t look like myspace actually had anyting to do with the whole thing though
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

stabmasterarson

Myspace Killer Caught...
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 10:30:41 pm »
i wonder if people understand that he will never read those comments.  i just saw the kid on msnbc and i gotta say he is in BIG trouble when he gets to prison.  and i personally think that kidnapping charge is bogus, they both had beef with the parents and probably both conspired together, but i know they are pinning that on him because she was only 14. everybody on his blogs are saying "i hope you burn in hell, etc" hell is gonna be when they lock him up in a cell with Lamont jackson, little white boy sodomizer extrodinare, im betting he\'ll end taking his own life.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
Myspace Killer Caught...
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 10:34:09 pm »
definate possibility that they were in it together, but who knows?  I\'m sure we\'ll find out in the next few days
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

stabmasterarson

Myspace Killer Caught...
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 10:42:48 pm »
im sure we will, an 18 year old suburban white kid, who probably hasnt ever been arrested, much less questioned, will most likey fold like a towel.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
Myspace Killer Caught...
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2005, 01:18:29 am »
thats some fucked up shit. hes in for a ride for sure. as they say, i guess, love makes you do crazy things.

its all very sad.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash