Forum Feedback & Support > The Feedback Monster

I am angry and dislike organization. Feel my rage.

(1/11) > >>

bezerker:
are you ser with this merge\'d threads ??  for fucks sake sorry i didnt realize the hundreds of people raging this site everyday would mind.  sorry mod\'s. fuckin a  :no:

seriously tho, how does you\'re favorite version of queeb have anything to do with the lyrics ???  fucking retarded. good work moderators you guys are BALLIN

davepeck:

--- Quote from: bezerker;224700 ---are you ser with this merge\'d threads ??  for fucks sake sorry i didnt realize the hundreds of people raging this site everyday would mind.  sorry mod\'s. fuckin a  :no:

seriously tho, how does you\'re favorite version of queeb have anything to do with the lyrics ???  fucking retarded. good work moderators you guys are BALLIN
--- End quote ---

uhhh, this thread is about discussion of the song gabo. what better place to talk about best version?

PT wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thatta way ===============>>

bezerker:

--- Quote from: davepeck;224704 ---

PT wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thatta way ===============>>
--- End quote ---

havent heard that one before. good one dave !!!!!!!   regardless, my thread was about the best jam and not the lyrics.  way to mod you guys are amazing !!!!!

bezerker:
bullshit nannies PERIOD

merging my thread is the gayest thing that has happened since my last retarded drunken post.  give me a break dave

Igziabeher:
shouldn\'t this be in the buquebus thread?

chalk one more up to o.c.d.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version