Author Topic: Fall Tour \'05 Discussion  (Read 5480 times)

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
Fall Tour \'05 Discussion
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2005, 08:49:28 pm »
"remember it, write it down, take a picture, i dont give a fuck!"
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2005, 12:07:38 am »
on a side note, I met Jake Cinninger from Umphrey\'s McGee at their mini-outdoor festie Friday night:

Fun show, the weather was beautiful! This was in their hometown, and there were only a few hundred people there. Now if we could get the Breakfast to do something like that...;)
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2005, 12:24:19 am »
Stop fluffing Umphrey\'s on this board.

LOL

That\'s pretty cool kyndkate. Is he a good guy?
Umphreys is one of the bands I currently do promo\'s for. Don\'t really listen to to much of them.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2005, 12:30:32 am »
Jake was really down-to-earth. A girl said that her brother was bummed he couldn\'t be there, so Jake was like, call him and I\'ll talk to him on your cell phone! He had a good 5-6 minute conversation with the kid. He told us the story of how they got their name (Brendan\'s grandfather), what they expect for the next year, etc. They\'re not my favorite band, but I always have fun at their shows.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2005, 12:33:17 am »
So what is the story behind the name?

Was it Brendan\'s grandfathers name?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.