Author Topic: Wounded Warriors - Tank Pull Fundraiser Event  (Read 1699 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Wounded Warriors - Tank Pull Fundraiser Event
« on: July 08, 2010, 03:34:27 pm »
Hey everyone as a member of the Knights of Columbus, I\'m taking part in a Tank Pull event that will benefit the Wounded Warriors Project.  All donations go towards helping wounded soldiers receive the bare necessities that they are currently not being provided.  If anyone is able to donate anything ($5-$10) that would be awesome.  This is for a good cause, so if you can help, please do.  PM me if you\'d like to donate and I can send you some info.

Below is a link to an article about the event:

http://www.northjersey.com/community/80394837.html

Thanks in advance,

Ryan
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Wounded Warriors - Tank Pull Fundraiser Event
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 12:00:12 pm »
Hey everyone, I met with the coordinators for the event last night and we need to get donations in by end of month.  Please think about this.  It\'s for a good cause and it\'s good for a write off when you do your taxes next year.  $5-$10 is all I\'m asking and it goes a long way in helping these soldiers manage their basic needs after they\'ve been transported from the battlefield to the nearest hospital after they\'ve been wounded.

Please think about this, PM if you are interested in donating.  Thank you in advance for your generosity.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen