Author Topic: Saw Matt & Adrian last night with...  (Read 1197 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Saw Matt & Adrian last night with...
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 07:37:20 pm »
The bass player is going to be named very shortly. Things are getting worked out. He has been in the Breakfast for about 2 months now practicing.

Animal said that this trio of him, matt and the bassist will be playing every other Wednesday.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 10:18:23 pm »
Brian O\'Connell (fingers crossed)?
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 10:34:15 pm »
Nope.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 10:13:42 am »
Quote from: groovinlumens;175209
I Knew Who He Was Weeks Ago But Like I Said Not My Place To Tell And I Am Sure The Boys Will Tell Us When They Want To. You Just Gotta Know Who To Blow To Get The Inside Scoop!!

Quote from: Spacey;175256
The bass player is going to be named very shortly. Things are getting worked out. He has been in the Breakfast for about 2 months now practicing.

Animal said that this trio of him, matt and the bassist will be playing every other Wednesday.

The fact that the band is practicing again quite a bit and going over songs they already have down pack so the bassist can learn them is only a good thing, especially considering matt has only been in the band a couple of months.From what I\'ve heard it\'s been mostly going over the songs themselves but they are going to only get tighter and more fluid by practicing a lot and this side project trio will also help in strengthening the core of the band, the bass/drum lock. No offense to any other instruments, but if your bass player and drummer can\'t lock down a rythm, it doesn\'t matter how great your solos are, you will sound like crap. Adrian and the new guy getting a bunch of practice and side shows in = :thumbsup:

Also, I know who it is and I didn\'t even have to blow anyone lumens. :shrug:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 10:33:40 am »
Quote from: FrankZappa;175331
Quote from: groovinlumens;175209
I Knew Who He Was Weeks Ago But Like I Said Not My Place To Tell And I Am Sure The Boys Will Tell Us When They Want To. You Just Gotta Know Who To Blow To Get The Inside Scoop!!

Quote from: Spacey;175256

Also, I know who it is and I didn\'t even have to blow anyone lumens. :shrug:

Reach Around ? :)
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19