Breakfast Babble > Question Mark And The Mind

Which song should be in the 2006 Tournament Of Tunes??

(1/3) > >>

davepeck:
Last year, we were struggling to find songs to throw into the TOT. This year, there\'s so many that not all of them can make it!!

Only ONE of these songs is going to make it into this year\'s Tournament Of Tunes. YOU decide which one!

This poll will close on Friday, June 9th.

Beer Jubilee
Bugs
Funk
Gypsy Girl
Kote
Prom \'97
Space City Affair
Za

Me!:
That\'s a tought call, I\'m trying to deceide between Bugs and Space City, the only two songs they stll actually play......

I guess voting for them now doesn\'t mean a vote for them later

Drew_Kingsley:

--- Quote from: Me! ---That\'s a tought call, I\'m trying to deceide between Bugs and Space City, the only two songs they stll actually play......
--- End quote ---

I went with Bugs.  I don\'t see anybody voting for "Space City Affair" over any other song, unless it\'s against a song that some people particularly loathe (I know that there is some ill will toward "The Vermont Song", por ejemplo), but Bugs has a fighting chance to pick up some votes.

Jim Cobb:
bugs, i think it gets the most play, just from the shows i\'ve been to.

Wolfman:
There should be 4 "play-in" games to kick things off.  Just take those 8 songs and make 4 matchups, the winners get to play the #1 seeds in the first round.    I definitely want to know whether people prefer Space City Affair or Funk!

BTW Beer Jubilee is STILL the best Breakfast song!  It almost beat Rufus last year in the tourney, so it is obviously way better than the rest of those scrubs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version