Author Topic: Hey! This Saturday There Is A Breakfast Show!  (Read 5191 times)

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
Hey! This Saturday There Is A Breakfast Show!
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2010, 06:35:24 pm »
Sketch Volkers  whose got the heady audio?
15 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · Flag

o
            Eric Lassar Nates putting it all together then we have to send it to The Breakfast to make sure that they are cool with the quality of the tracks before we release it.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2010, 12:06:28 am »
cool with the quality of the tracks before releasing it??? asking the band first??

:lol: thats hardly the spirit of the wild asscrack ;)

but yea i guess if ppl were grabbin mikes and comparing dicks on stage there might be good reason? hehe
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

liveforlive

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2010, 04:45:26 am »
My friend Nate is doing the audio this week, should be done (and in good quality from what I heard during the recording) by the end of the week I figure. And Im pretty sure that he is just running it past the band because of the comments about the lack in size of our friend Richies penis. To say the show was intimate would be an understatement.

...but for hilarity\'s sake if I get my hands on it I will be sure to share asap.

Raging show even though I spent most of the night being the doorman.

For 10 bucks, it really was a hell of a performance and one of the better things to happen to our town thats for sure.
"I hate to advocate drugs, sex, violence, or insanity to anyone...but they\'ve always worked for me."
~Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

liveforlive

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2010, 04:52:16 am »
Oh, and as for the PT thread Im pretty sure he was being a douche bag in the company of douche bags. Im confident the only reason he had to chop attendance down was due to capacity limits (which Im pretty sure we surpassed anyhow). If he had his way Im sure he would have loved filling that place wall to wall and giving the poor old 90 year old guy running the place a quick vitals check.

As Tuna said, cut him *a bit* of slack...I know it may be asking a lot lol
"I hate to advocate drugs, sex, violence, or insanity to anyone...but they\'ve always worked for me."
~Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

bonzo

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2010, 07:52:32 am »
This show was top notch I can\'t belive the shit that got played. There was also somewhat of a lot scene going on. I am starting to think about selling my phish ticket for the 24th and seeing the breakfast on the 23rd in NYC. Right about now I don\'t want to miss any breakfast show that is going on these guys are so fucking tight its insane.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2010, 06:32:29 pm »
Quote from: bonzo;262016
This show was top notch I can\'t belive the shit that got played. There was also somewhat of a lot scene going on. I am starting to think about selling my phish ticket for the 24th and seeing the breakfast on the 23rd in NYC. Right about now I don\'t want to miss any breakfast show that is going on these guys are so fucking tight its insane.

This makes more sense to me than anything I\'ve read on here in a bit. Do it! Y\'alls should follow suit. :thumbsup:
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

liveforlive

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2010, 04:03:51 am »
Hey there folks,

Im guessing some of you may have heard about the "private party" show on Sat. in Beverly, MA.

...well, our good friend and talented soundboard artist will be releasing it and needs a diehard to ID the tracks on the setlist! Now is the time to flex your Bfast prowess and ID every song in the set so that when it\'s released it is done properly. I am posting the link to the recorders FB so that any of you can send him a message in which Im sure he will send you the SB\'s so you can ID the songs.

http://www.facebook.com/TheShawshank#!/TheShawshank

Help him get it right, this show was incredible and Im sure there isn\'t a one of you who doesn\'t want to hear it.

Also, I have some really great pics of the boys from the show if anyone is interested in seeing me host them I will so yall can get a glimpse of the "shitshow"
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 04:03:51 am by liveforlive »
~Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2010, 10:13:45 am »
Did he already track it out?

I\'m guessing maybe not if he doesn\'t know the song names and inversions like the back of his hand?

Either way I\'ll do it.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

TheSeeker

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2010, 01:09:41 pm »
I know its a bit too late to come in here and defend myself but my account didn\'t get approved until now.

I put on this show in Beverly with the intent on throwing a party for our friends and getting the Breakfast a few new fans in the area. I\'m sorry if I came across as "douche" to you guys. I did not mind at all if anyone from here, or breakfast fans in general came to the show - my main concern was just that too many people I did not know would show up and prevent my actual friends from being able to get in. The place had a 150 max capacity and wasn\'t really intended for a rock show... I wasn\'t intending to exclude anybody but the event got a little bit more publicity than I thought it might...my fault.

In regards to my PT post, it was pure sarcasm. Just a poor attempt at mimicking the common place PT jackassary.

I didn\'t throw the show to make money or anything like that. It was just for the good time and being able to introduce some of my friends to the Bfast. It was a fantastic show and they really did throw down.

I\'ll post a link for the recording here soon....28 minute buquebus!

also many thanks to the Bfast for driving down to play the show..we hope to do it again some time soon...and if you came to the show I would love to know how you would rate it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 01:24:12 pm by TheSeeker »

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2010, 04:48:59 pm »
Quote from: TheSeeker;263062

also many thanks to the Bfast for driving down to play the show..we hope to do it again some time soon...and if you came to the show I would love to know how you would rate it.

fuck yea can\'t wait to hear this one again. show was dank thanks!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2010, 05:32:19 pm »
Quote from: TheSeeker;263062
I know its a bit too late to come in here and defend myself but my account didn\'t get approved until now.

I put on this show in Beverly with the intent on throwing a party for our friends and getting the Breakfast a few new fans in the area. I\'m sorry if I came across as "douche" to you guys. I did not mind at all if anyone from here, or breakfast fans in general came to the show - my main concern was just that too many people I did not know would show up and prevent my actual friends from being able to get in. The place had a 150 max capacity and wasn\'t really intended for a rock show... I wasn\'t intending to exclude anybody but the event got a little bit more publicity than I thought it might...my fault.

In regards to my PT post, it was pure sarcasm. Just a poor attempt at mimicking the common place PT jackassary.

I didn\'t throw the show to make money or anything like that. It was just for the good time and being able to introduce some of my friends to the Bfast. It was a fantastic show and they really did throw down.

hey I wouldn\'t worry about it at all. I really look forward to hearing the recording and appreciate you sharing it with all of us.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2010, 06:33:03 pm »
Yup, don\'t take this place to seriously.

It\'s all sweaty man-hugs come show time.