Author Topic: The LOST Season 4 Thread  (Read 17410 times)

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2008, 10:50:54 am »
Well, I guess last nights episode jus tsets us up for the 2 hour finale.

gonna be crazee
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

davepeck

• Administrator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2008, 11:50:03 am »
i almost wish i had the will power to have saved last night\'s episode on the DVR for 2 weeks, cause i was definitely left wanting more when it was over! ugh.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2008, 03:18:44 pm »
"John, I ALWAYS have a plan."

fucking LOVE that guy!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Vassillios

The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2008, 03:30:00 pm »
even tho he let his daughter die

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2008, 03:32:54 pm »
yea, but that wasn\'t part of the plan. ;)
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Vassillios

The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2008, 03:48:13 pm »
trudat.

BennyBoomers

• Biscuits Fluffer
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2008, 10:29:13 am »
so I watched last weeks episode again today. One connection I didnt make until this time for some reason is that Claire\'s mom might know that Aaron is Claire\'s.  She may blow that cover for them.

davepeck

• Administrator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2008, 11:12:42 am »
Deleted Scene info from TNPLH: Part 1

According to the latest fan podcast*, these scenes were shot but deleted for some reason. The most important one deals with the story of the crash survivors that died. I wouldn\'t bet on the issue coming up again, but I\'ll hide the text just in case.

[spoiler]- The shocked faces of Sun\'s parents when they realized that their daughter knows English.
- They also explained why the authorities were not waiting for Kate in Hawaii. In the second half of the Oceanic PR woman\'s line about Kate\'s legal matter being off the table, she continues to say that Oceanic has provided Kate with legal representation.
- There is also a deleted scene where Jack explains that 8 of us survived and the other 2 died. Then, a reporter says don\'t you mean the other 3 since Aaron was not born yet? And Jack proceeds to name the 3 other survivors. They are Charlie Pace, Boone Carlisle and Libby. Jack explains that no one knew who Libby was because she hurt her head and she didn\'t even remember what her name was. Interestingly, her last name was never brought up in the scene.[/spoiler]

* Not the official podcast, but a fan podcast from Hawaii. They have been correct with things before. Should be interesting to see if these things pop up again.

davepeck

• Administrator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #188 on: May 22, 2008, 11:19:41 am »
also, just a reminder about the Orchid orientation video that was released last summer:

http://www.youtube.com/v/bSZVkch09Qg&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/bSZVkch09Qg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #189 on: May 28, 2008, 12:15:02 pm »
one day eight hours and forty five minutes!

davepeck

• Administrator
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2008, 03:26:02 pm »
who\'s excited??

this guy\'s excited.

Vassillios

The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #191 on: May 29, 2008, 04:02:12 pm »
i think i am going to poop my pants. :wah:

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2008, 07:13:00 am »
ok, how has this thread not been jumpin all night?  the dvr shit the bed on me (you can imagine my rageful explosion upon getting home and discovering this) so i started downloading from a torrent at about midnight and set my alarm 2 hours earlier than usual...

holy crap.  first i gotta say, definitely cried like a baby when desmond and penny were reunited.....

they certainly left us with a lot to anticipate.  i think i had the same reaction jack had when ben said all of them need to go back.  that\'s gonna be one hell of a chore.  and from the looks of things, it might get complicated with sun...  alright folks, let the onslaught of crazy, out there, baseless theories begin!
Postcount +1.

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2008, 07:31:26 am »
some interesting stuff...  always neat to see where the writers borrow characters\' names from...

Quote from: wikipedia
Jeremy Bentham (15 February 1748–6 June 1832) was an English jurist, philosopher, and legal and social reformer. He was a political radical, and a leading theorist in Anglo-American philosophy of law. He is best known for his advocacy of utilitarianism, for the concept of animal rights, and his opposition to the idea of natural rights, with his oft-quoted statement that the idea of such rights is "nonsense upon stilts." He also influenced the development of welfarism.

Influenced by: John Locke, David Hume, Baron de Montesquieu, Claude Adrien Helvétius, Thomas Hobbes

Quote from: wikipedia
John Locke (August 29, 1632 – October 28, 1704) was an English philosopher. Locke is considered the first of the British Empiricists, but is equally important to social contract theory. His ideas had enormous influence on the development of epistemology and political philosophy, and he is widely regarded as one of the most influential Enlightenment thinkers and contributors to liberal theory. His writings influenced Voltaire and Rousseau, many Scottish Enlightenment thinkers, as well as the American revolutionaries. This influence is reflected in the American Declaration of Independence.
Postcount +1.

BennyBoomers

• Biscuits Fluffer
The LOST Season 4 Thread
« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2008, 10:05:34 am »
I think Sun wants to go back so she can cling to the hope that Jin is still alive.