Author Topic: Red Square; Albany, NY  (Read 738 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Red Square; Albany, NY
« on: March 12, 2011, 10:52:17 am »
Red Square
388 Broadway
Albany, NY
Directions

18+ / 8:00pm

$7 Advance / $10 Day of Show

Where to next?

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
Red Square; Albany, NY
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 02:49:56 pm »
Trying to make it out for this. Seeing as they have a show earlier in the day in Amherst, an 8pm start time seems quite early. Can anyone confirm the start time? Red Square website doesn\'t list any other bands and says most shows start an hour after the doors open. I\'ve been there enough to know that\'s true but that\'s only because 1-2 openers always make their way on to the bill. I\'m pretty sure Klout is going to Pretty Lights this night. Bob, you interested?
Smell my mule.

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
Red Square; Albany, NY
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 04:44:17 pm »
they\'ll probably take the stage at like 1030ish
DS Newbers

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Red Square; Albany, NY
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 07:02:58 pm »
I will most likely be attending..
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

frolfer

• breakfast geek
Red Square; Albany, NY
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 08:57:11 pm »
Quote from: booztravlr;267822
Trying to make it out for this. Seeing as they have a show earlier in the day in Amherst, an 8pm start time seems quite early. Can anyone confirm the start time? Red Square website doesn\'t list any other bands and says most shows start an hour after the doors open. I\'ve been there enough to know that\'s true but that\'s only because 1-2 openers always make their way on to the bill. I\'m pretty sure Klout is going to Pretty Lights this night. Bob, you interested?

I am interested. I will have to let you know as the week progresses and I see how the finances are holding up. Would be sweet to do B\'port on fryday and then Fu! I get out too late to make it there on time, though. Just daydreaming here.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh