Author Topic: Obama got Osama!!!!!!  (Read 5731 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2011, 09:16:39 pm »
Point #1, which in and of itself is a strong case, makes a strong case for point #2.

All in all, I think something pretty fishy went down that day. I\'ve spent time probably stressing about it and thinking about it too much. Maybe we are being duped and fucked over in all kinds of unimaginable ways. Maybe the American Dream is being chipped away for the benefit of the greedy few.

In spite of that we have to try to make the best of our lives and exercise the freedoms that we do have. Maybe exercise some freedoms that we don\'t exactly have but we can probably get away with anyway. What the fuck.. gotta live.. gotta love. Whatever\'s going on under our feet or over our heads is going to happen anyway.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2011, 09:50:54 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;269043
All in all, I think something pretty fishy went down that day. I\'ve spent time probably stressing about it and thinking about it too much. Maybe we are being duped and fucked over in all kinds of unimaginable ways. Maybe the American Dream is being chipped away for the benefit of the greedy few.

I have a legit question (quoting Tuna but for anyone who wants to answer it): who other than foreign terrorists would be behind the carnage in NYC?  The government?  Why would the government want to create a false scenario to create two wars that took trillions away from GDP and gave nothing back?  

Hasn\'t surfaced in the thread but I figured I would make a few comments about.....The old  blood for oil argument: never held any merit with me because we are not pumping large amounts of oil for our gain.  We could have used Iraqi oil to share the reconstruction costs and I\'m pretty sure we didn\'t do that either.  The US has massive untapped reserves of coal/shale oil/natural gas etc - we are just too environmentally sensitive to access a lot of it.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2011, 10:23:55 pm »
I\'d guess probably some banking cartel in cahoots with foreign terrorists... who might profit tremendously by the ramping up of the old war machine.

Can\'t be proven and probably never will, but that\'s my guess.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2011, 09:52:04 am »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;269044

I have a legit question (quoting Tuna but for anyone who wants to answer it): who other than foreign terrorists would be behind the carnage in NYC?  The government?  Why would the government want to create a false scenario to create two wars that took trillions away from GDP and gave nothing back?  

Al raises a completely legitimate question.  In fact, this question should always be the first response given to anyone who says that they don\'t completely buy in to every detail of the media/government story.

I have a very hard time coming up with a good answer.  This question is what keeps me as high as 90-99% confident that what I\'ve been told is true.  Especially when it comes to controlled demolition.  Based on physical evidence alone I\'m only 50% confident as to whether the planes could possibly be the sole catalyst to make a building collapse in the manner that they did...but when I factor in Al\'s question (i.e. motive and plausibility) for any alternatives, it makes the media/government story seem more like the best option.

It\'s certainly hard to believe that the government played an active role in 9/11, but it\'s equally hard to believe that everything was really a total shock as they say it was.  It  warrants mention that many, many governments have done far, far worse things to their own people.  I don\'t think that the government had any active role in planning the events of 9/11 but I do think that the following conversation between heavies could very well have happened:

CIA heavy: We have credible evidence that terrorists are planning to hijack planes and fly them into buildings in the next couple of days or weeks.

Military heavy: We can stop them.  We may have to take some measures that will be visible and possibly scary to the public, but we can certainly stop them.

Political heavy 1: Now hold on a minute.  Let\'s think this through.  What are the pros and cons of stopping this versus letting it happen?

Political heavy 2: Well, if we let it happen...

The political heavies in the room then go on to rationalize both sides and eventually determine that there is sufficient political benefit for them to let it happen.

Again, I don\'t actually think that this happened.  I think that the story we\'ve been given is the most plausible story.  I\'m just saying that it\'s plausible that we haven\'t been given the entire story. It\'s hard to believe that everything was a total surprise.  I know it sucks to think about.  Al\'s question of "what was there to gain?" is totally legit.  I have no idea what anyone thought they would gain.  Then again, a lot of governments have done far, far worse to their people for what turned out to be no gain.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 09:57:27 am by Wolfman »

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2011, 10:54:14 am »
Like Wolf & Tuna I am not really convinced entirely either way. Let me just throw this out there though as a possible answer for Al\'s Q. Who stands to profit most? The Military Industrial Complex. Oh yeah t00nah beat me to it.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

phish4breakfast

• Spreading Chrimbus Cheer
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2011, 05:30:44 pm »
Point #1, which in and of itself is a strong case, makes a strong case for point #2.

In spite of that we have to try to make the best of our lives and exercise the freedoms that we do have. Maybe exercise some freedoms that we don\'t exactly have but we can probably get away with anyway. What the fuck.. gotta live.. gotta love. Whatever\'s going on under our feet or over our heads is going to happen anyway.

This is what it\'s all about... no matter what bullshit gets thrown our way in terms of large-scale shit like this or even personal strife all we can do is keep a happy attitude, be grateful we\'re alive, and keep in mind karma can be very kind or very brutal.

That being said I\'ve heard a few reasons for "why" the government would dip its fingers into this mess. None of them really make much sense to me, the oil arguement doesn\'t have much pull, and the government did actually make some money off this after everything is said and done with the war.

What I think is they were losing control of the American public and wanted to make sure there was somebody to fear, we needed a reason to unify together and we needed a way to make sure our troops would go fight. Thats how our economy really gets going, soldiers are away from home fighting leaving more room for people to get jobs here, not to mention all the jobs that get created helping supply our troops overseas. I dont want to sound like a radical prick but this shit really bothers me so I am gonna keep pushing for an answer until I die