Author Topic: Obama got Osama!!!!!!  (Read 5732 times)

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 08:54:57 am »
Quote from: kindm\'s;268794
The sad fact is that this changes nothing really.

This won\'t repeal the patriot act
This won\'t bring back the 10,000+ soldiers
This wont bring back the 3000+ WTC dead
This won\'t bring back the 100,000 + Iraqi civilians
This won\'t restore the rule of law

Not too mention the billions of dollars wasted. We are still fighting 2 or more wars with no end in sight.

Watch i can guarantee that this will be used to INCREASE war and terror spending. "They will want to hit us now more than ever", "We don\'t really know who the enemy is now that OBL is dead", "This proves military = good"

woohoo the guy is dead. big deal he won and that is all that matters

ding ding ding..we have a winner!
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 11:26:24 am »
phish4breakfast says some things that are probably true.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 02:16:39 pm »
Quote from: phish4breakfast;268817

Im trying to say that there is so much bullshit tied in with 9/11 to think that killing Bin Laden serves us justice is a mockery. There are some serious indiscrepancies with what was reported that day, I really don\'t want to get started I need to go to bed.

You probably think the Holocaust never happened either.

I can speak first hand. I was in NYC on 9-11-01. I was in the Metlife building (near Grand Central) on a job interview, which is pretty far from the WTC, but I could see the smoke rising from downtown, and the panic in the streets.  One of my best friends from school was in the WTC and died in the attack.  It was real. I assure you. If you have any doubts go to Ground Zero.  You might be too young to remember, but there used to be two giagantic buildings there.

Bin Laden claimed responsibilty.  End of story. Killing him (he wouldn\'t be taken alive) is the first step toward justice.

That said, I think celebrating in the street is moronic. It doesn\'t bring anybody we lost back, and doesn\'t prevent future terrorists from striking again. One very dangerous threat has been eliminated. Good. Let\'s move on.

As for the airports these days- it\'s over kill. I don\'t think an airplane will ever be successfully hijacked again. Hijacking works on the principal that the hostages think they will live if they cooperate.  Hijacked passengers now will already consider themselves dead and fight accordingly.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 02:32:09 pm by wildcoyote »
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 02:25:46 pm »
I don\'t think anyone\'s saying 9/11 didn\'t happen.

There do still seem to be some legitimate questions about what exactly happened, though.

I am not totally convinced of either of the story lines. Smells fishy, but I\'ll leave it at that.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 02:30:52 pm »
Quote from: wildcoyote;268846

Im trying to say that there is so much bullshit tied in with 9/11 to think that killing Bin Laden serves us justice is a mockery. There are some serious indiscrepancies with what was reported that day, I really don\'t want to get started I need to go to bed.

I can speak first hand. I was in NYC on 9-11-01. I was in the Metlife building (near Grand Central) on a job interview, which is pretty far from the WTC, but I could see the smoke rising from downtown, and the panic in the streets.  One of my best friends from school was in the WTC and died in the attack.  It was real. I assure you. If you have any doubts go to Ground Zero.  You might be too young to remember, but there used to be two giangantic buildings there.

Bin Laden claimed responsibilty.  End of story. Killing him (he wouldn\'t be taken alive) is the first step toward justice.

That said, I think celebrating in the street is moronic. It doesn\'t bring anybody we lost back, and doesn\'t prevent future terrorists from striking again. One very dangerous threat has been eliminated. Good. Let\'s move on.

As for the airports these days- it\'s over kill. I don\'t think an airplane will ever be successfully hijacked again. Hijacking works on the principal that the hostages think they will live if they cooperate.  Hijacked passengers now will already consider themselves dead and fight accordingly.

No one ever said it didn\'t happen and the facts are facts that there were many discrepancies being reported that day and in the weeks following especially if you watched US news.

To still think 9/11 was "just" a terrorist action is plain ignorance with all of the evidence that has been collected(or not collected as it doesn\'t exist plane parts :cough: :cough:

Killing bin laden did nothing but satiate the American need for vengeance and show that Bush really didn\'t do shit to find him.
If you really want to continue on the justice train try that fucking traitor Dick Cheney and his lapdog bush for treason.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

phish4breakfast

• Spreading Chrimbus Cheer
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 03:06:50 pm »
Quote from: wildcoyote;268846

I can speak first hand. I was in NYC on 9-11-01. I was in the Metlife building (near Grand Central) on a job interview, which is pretty far from the WTC, but I could see the smoke rising from downtown, and the panic in the streets.  One of my best friends from school was in the WTC and died in the attack.  It was real. I assure you. If you have any doubts go to Ground Zero.  You might be too young to remember, but there used to be two giagantic buildings there.

Yeah dude I totally think the Holacaust is bullshit, JFK is still alive, and the world is really a cube.

I feel for you on your losses that day it was the most tragic thing I\'ve ever seen happen. No doubt planes flew into those towers and those towers collapsed. How they collapsed and the knowledge that the US had of these attacks prior to them happening is the real concerns I have.

As for the other two planes where the funk are the planes? That is the only time in aviation history where planes completely disinigrated upon impact. Yea I believe that for sure. There is so much to read about this shit I don\'t feel the need to get emotional about this on here because that\'s how it always ends up.

And yea Im a sophomore at school therefore I have plenty of time do so reasearch on shit. I wrote a paper on this last year and poured my heart into it so this isn\'t some shit I just saw on the internet and felt the need to back up

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 03:10:10 pm »
Quote from: phish4breakfast;268849
and the world is really a cube.

fact.

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 09:14:15 am »
biggie and pac are still alive
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2011, 09:52:58 am »
fuck this shit, i\'m gonna watch Milla Jovavich sing songs about aliens in Dazed and Confused.

phish4breakfast

Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2011, 01:17:46 pm »
http://www.911timeline.net/

You should find this website very informative... it pays respect to both sides of the issue and really leaves it up to your interpretation of the information.

I found this website on my own while researching this, it wasn\'t given to me by some" Left-wing professor" or what have you.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2011, 02:07:12 pm »
Quote from: phish4breakfast;268956

I found this website on my own while researching this, it wasn\'t given to me by some" Left-wing professor" or what have you.

But at the same time you probably do suck down your b.s. professor\'s sociological cumshot day in and day out.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2011, 02:20:17 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;268957

But at the same time you probably do suck down your b.s. professor\'s sociological cumshot day in and day out.

phish4breakfast

Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2011, 08:10:49 pm »

Im a math major guy I dont take any sociology classes or shit like that. Just writing classes and math classes. Why are you looking for excuses to beat around the bush on this topic? I understand it\'s a scary thought not having what Fox Nexs reported that day to be actually true. A real investigation needs to be opened and some clarity needs to be brought on certain aspects of that day. That way assholes like me will shut the fuck up and assholes like you can go on living in ignorance

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2011, 08:47:11 pm »
Quote from: phish4breakfast;268977

Im a math major guy I dont take any sociology classes or shit like that. Just writing classes and math classes. Why are you looking for excuses to beat around the bush on this topic? I understand it\'s a scary thought not having what Fox Nexs reported that day to be actually true. A real investigation needs to be opened and some clarity needs to be brought on certain aspects of that day. That way assholes like me will shut the fuck up and assholes like you can go on living in ignorance

lead me to the light, P4B
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

phish4breakfast

Obama got Osama!!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2011, 11:14:36 pm »
You making the trip out for the fest?