Author Topic: Spreading the Breakfast surreptitiously  (Read 608 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Spreading the Breakfast surreptitiously
« on: October 07, 2007, 02:06:21 pm »
So lately I have been slipping Breakfast songs into discs I am making for friends that  "don\'t like" The Breakfast.

I\'ll either "mislabel" a disc, not list the Breakfast tracks on compilation discs I make, and use The Breakfast as filler not labeled.

I have been doing this since I got back from Utica and so far I have heard from 3 of my really good friends who are wondering when they will get out here and one of them lives in Colo. and stoked for the upcoming shows.

Another friend of mine who had lost interest before the trio is now all about them again and I have also noticed less eye rolling when I go on a Breakfast tangent in conversation than I used to get.

What a difference Matt makes. Really.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Spreading the Breakfast surreptitiously
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 04:25:27 pm »
Quote from: leith;162884
So lately I have been slipping Breakfast songs into discs I am making for friends that  "don\'t like" The Breakfast.

I\'ll either "mislabel" a disc, not list the Breakfast tracks on compilation discs I make, and use The Breakfast as filler not labeled.

I have been doing this since I got back from Utica and so far I have heard from 3 of my really good friends who are wondering when they will get out here and one of them lives in Colo. and stoked for the upcoming shows.

Another friend of mine who had lost interest before the trio is now all about them again and I have also noticed less eye rolling when I go on a Breakfast tangent in conversation than I used to get.

What a difference Matt makes. Really.

help me help the breakfast

or you can eat a d.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 04:25:27 pm by Igziabeher »