Author Topic: Strange Creek Campout; Greenfield, MA  (Read 2694 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Strange Creek Campout; Greenfield, MA
« on: April 05, 2011, 02:52:21 pm »
Strange Creek Campout
Camp Kee-Wanee
Leyden Road
Greenfield, MA
Directions

All Ages
Tickets: $90 Advance / Gate price TBA

Kung Fu Set: 4:15pm

Where to next?

phish4breakfast

• Spreading Chrimbus Cheer
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 08:49:01 pm »
Who else is going to this.... always a good way to kick off the summer

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 10:25:31 pm »
Without The Breakfast playing, I\'ll spare myself the 96-hour mandatory wake-a-thon that is Camp Keewanee.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 09:00:51 am »
We will be in attendance as usual.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

phish4breakfast

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 03:43:38 pm »
Look for Winterman

phish4breakfast

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 09:54:44 pm »
WOW any negative thing Ive had to say about Fu has been flushed down the toilet. Out of all the similar sounding bands at strangecreek this year, Kung Fu stood out so hard, and I was able to pop some Timmy cherries and the eyes of my friends  told it all

They opened up with some sort of celebration song followed by some song involving getting it yourself cuz "he sure aint gonna give you none" Then, much to the pleasure of myself, they strated rippin up the usuals, bobcorn, gung ho, charbaktry overdrive, black man. The whole time they had a member of deep banana blackout playing bongos with them adding another great element.

Their playing was excellent, the energy was even better. Stoops was a mad man on the keys getting the crowd so wriled up. Tim had the meanest smile all show and his skills surpasses every guitarist there. The future looks bright thats for sure

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 06:08:08 am »
Quote from: phish4breakfast;269753
WOW any negative thing Ive had to say about Fu has been flushed down the toilet. Out of all the similar sounding bands at strangecreek this year, Kung Fu stood out so hard, and I was able to pop some Timmy cherries and the eyes of my friends  told it all

They opened up with some sort of celebration song followed by some song involving getting it yourself cuz "he sure aint gonna give you none" Then, much to the pleasure of myself, they strated rippin up the usuals, bobcorn, gung ho, charbaktry overdrive, black man. The whole time they had a member of deep banana blackout playing bongos with them adding another great element.

Their playing was excellent, the energy was even better. Stoops was a mad man on the keys getting the crowd so wriled up. Tim had the meanest smile all show and his skills surpasses every guitarist there. The future looks bright thats for sure

fuck yea
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 09:06:53 am »
Loose
Got to get your own
Ventriloquist
Bopcorn
Black Man >
Gung Ho
Chakrabarty

E: Bringing Up The Rear

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 10:09:47 am »
We missed a good chunk of the set but made it down front and boogied for the last few tunes. Bringing up the rear was killer.

Random run in to Tim late night and had a nice chat with the guys. good times.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

kindm's

• Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 10:10:49 am »
Quote from: phish4breakfast;269753

John Durkin