Author Topic: Setlists: January 2nd - April 27th  (Read 2220 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Setlists: January 2nd - April 27th
« on: November 30, 2011, 07:54:26 am »
January 3rd, 2003 - Living Room; Providence, RI
I: Hard Luck Harry Outro > Hard Luck Harry, What the Funk > Earache My Eye > LDZ > Tribal Funk Affliction* > Are You Experienced** > Phaddy Boom Baddy, The Chase
* Unfinished
** First Time Played (Hendrix)

January 4th, 2003 - La Choza; Pittsfield, MA
I: Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Cut Me Some Slack, May Fly Disarray, Wild Pack of Asscracks, Legend of a Mind, See the Light > The Vermont Song
II: No Glove No Love, Beef Barley > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Willie the Pimp > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, Score, China Cat Sunflower > Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliche

January 11th, 2003 - Club Zacquor; Gloversville, NY
I: Beef Barley, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Escher\'s Etchings > Lady Madonna, Tribal Funk Affliction, Love Lake, Fearless > May Fly Disarray
II: What the Funk > Bugs, Buquebus > No Quarter, The Vermont Song > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Score, Soul Sacrifice*, Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky** > Son of Simpleton
E: I\'m The Slime^
* White Wedding (Billy Idol) & Runaway (Del Shannon) teases
** Rock Around the Clock (Bill Haley) teases
^ Without Me (Eminem) teases

January 18th, 2003 - Murray\'s Inn; Wilkes-Barre, PA
I: Superfly Phaddy Fat, May Fly Disarray, Drunk Monk Bar, Space Oddity > Sundance, Cut Me Some Slack, Hard Luck Harry > No Glove No Love
II: Merge > 2001* > Escher\'s Etchings > Taboo or Not Taboot, Rufus > Good To Your Earhole > Drum Solo, Wild Pack of Asscracks
E: Fire
* Dancing in the Streets tease

January 23rd, 2003 - The Brewery; State College, PA
I: The Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > LDZ > See The Light > In The Flesh, Cut Me Some Slack, The Chase, Puppetry
II: Beef Barley > No Glove No Love, Help On The Way/Slipknot! > Bugs, Lit*, Wild Pack Of Asscracks, Drum Solo, Roadhouse Blues
E: jam** > Taboo Or Not Taboot
* with \'The Simpsons Theme\' tease.
** with \'Shake Everything You Got\' tease.

January 24th, 2003 - Milestones; Rochester, NY
I: Escher\'s Etchings > Drunk Monk Bat, The Chase, Good Times Bad Times, Buquebus > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Drum Solo, Soul Finger

January 25th, 2003 – Quincy St.; Depew, NY
I: May Fly Disarray, Episode 1 (Happy), Dig, What the Funk > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
II: Sundance, Sir Psycho Sexy > Language of the Gods, Food For Thought* > Heather > Peace Frog > Drum Solo, The Vermont Song
* All We Are Saying, Is Give Peace a Chance

January 26th, 2003 - Jamnation on 104.1 WMRQ; Hartford, CT
I: Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Drunk Monk Bar, Escher\'s Etchings > Spunk*, LDZ > Hard Luck Harry > Food For Thought**, YEM^
* Bass Solo & Drum Solo
** Thought 1: SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
Thought 2: It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs

January 27th, 2003 – Knight Club @ Fairleigh Dickenson University; Teaneck, NJ
I: The Vermont Song, Garcian Fishbowl, Attraction To Shade Ditty > Puppetry, Heather, No Glove No Love, Episode 1 (Happy)*, Frankly Po Zest, Uncle Freddy, Superfly Phaddy Fat**
II: Chameleon > Score, Tupac Song > Night of the Thumposaurus Peoples^
* Bad Boys For Life (P Diddy) tease
** Nothing But a G Thang (Dr Dre) tease
^ Nappy Dugout (Funkadelic) tease

February 7th, 2003 – Planet 505; Syracuse, NY
I: Buquebus > Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, Swlabr > Cut Me Some Slack, Spunk > Drum Solo, Good To Your Ear Hole > Score

February 8th, 2003 – The Electric Company; Utica, NY
I: Dig, Hard Luck Harry > Bugs, Gladys Pimp and Kangaroo’s With Me > Thriller Jam > Escher’s Etchings > No Glove No Love, Down By the Seaside, Taboo or Not Taboot, Phaddy Boom Baddy > Garcian Fishbowl > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Drum Solo, Beef Barley, LA Woman*
E: Wild Pack of Asscracks
* Tim said, “I am the Pizza King, I can eat anything!”

February 11th, 2003 - College of the Atlantic; Bar Harbor, ME
I: Episode 1 (Happy), The Chase, Tribal Funk Affliction*, Help on the Way > Slipknot! > The Vermont Song, LDZ > Wild Pack of Asscracks
II: May Fly Disarray, Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Lady Madonna, See the Light > Gypsy Queen > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Jam > Drunk Monk Bar**, Buquebus
* Mommy Whats a Funkadelic teases
** Motor Booty Affair (PFUNK) teases

February 12th, 2003 - Higher Ground; Winooski, VT
I: Escher\'s Etchings > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Beef Barley, Score, In the Flesh > What the Funk* > The Vermont Song*, Rufus > Food For Thought** > Echidna\'s Arf (Of You) > Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliche
* Chris Michetti (RAQ) on guitar
** Thought 1: If Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
Thought 2: Is Disney World the only people trap ran by a mouse?
February 13th, 2003 - Savannah\'s; Albany, NY
I: Wake Up in a Coma > Dig, Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2), Garcian Fishbowl > I\'m the Slime > Garcian Fishbowl, The Chase
II: Puppetry, May Fly Disarray, Sundance, Scarlet Begonias > Lit* > Phaddy Boom Baddy
E: Octopus\' Garden
* Auld Lang Syne teases

February 14th, 2003 - The Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT
I: Drunk Monk Bar, May Fly Disarray, Escher\'s Etchings > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Wild Pack of Asscracks, SWLABR > Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2)
II: Rufus > Food For Thought* > LA Woman > No Glove No Love, Spunk > Drum Solo, Guitar Solo > Question Mark and the Mind, Buquebus > Son of Simpleton
E: The Chase
* Thought 1: BONA FIDE, Chew On It!
Thought 2: Happy Valentines Day!
Thought 3: Celebrate the love you have for someone all year and not just one day. It’s the little things that mean a lot.

February 15th, 2003 - Pearl Street; Northampton, MA
I: Puppetry, Hard Luck Harry > The Vermont Song, Good Times Bad Times > Frankly Po Zest > Beef Barley > Frankly Po Zest, Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Score
E: Packard Goose*, LDZ > Lit, Rockin\' In The Free World
* Frank Zappa cover; first time played.

February 21st, 2003 - Tobacco Road; New York, NY
I: Jam > May Fly Disarray, Tribal Funk Affliction, Hard Luck Harry* > Flower Punk > No Glove No Love, Cut Me Some Slack, Sundance
II: The Vermont Song**, Hot\'Lanta**^, Bugs, Rufus > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Born To Be Wild
E: Guitar Solo > See The Light > Gypsy Queen
* with \'Cannonball\' (The Breeders) teases.
** with Seth Feinberg on guitar.
^ with Drum Solo.

February 22nd, 2003 – The Middle East Downstairs; Cambridge, MA
I: Jam > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Beef Barley, Escher\'s Etchings > Scarlet Begonias > Wild Pack of Asscracks > Drum Solo, Taboo or Not Taboot

February 27th, 2003 - Plymouth State College; Plymouth, NH
I: The Chase, The Vermont Song*, Eat That Phone Book Coda > What the Funk > Puppetry*, Drum Solo, Cut Me Some Slack, Jam > Buquebus > Terrapin Station > Wild Pack of Asscracks
E: Phaddy Boom Baddy
* It\'s a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood for Late and Great Fred Rogers

Melting of the Minds Tour 2003 Setlists

February 28th, 2003 - Dibden Theatre; Johnson State College; Johnson, VT
I: Jam > Lit > Space City Affair > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, N.S.U > Wake Up in a Coma > Tribal Funk Affliction, Attraction To Shade Ditty
II: Freaky Styley* > May Fly Disarray, Gladys Pimp and Kangaroo\'s With Me > Spunk** , Give Me Some Truth > Merge, Escher\'s Etchings > Son of Simpleton
Jam with SYB: Cheer Up (SYB) > In Memory of Elizabeth Reed^, I\'m the Slime^^
* First Time Played (RHCP)
** Drum Solo
^ Drum Duel w/ Adrian and Steve
^^ Bass Duel w/ Ron and Tommy

March 1st, 2003 - Paul\'s Tavern; South Belmar; NJ
I: Taboo or Not Taboot, LDZ > Hard Luck Harry > Space Oddity > Dig, Food For Thought* > Wild Pack of Asscracks
II: Beef Barley > Score, What the Funk > Packard Goose, Superfly Phaddy Fat > The Vermont Song** > Lets Make It Last ^ > Drumz > The Other One**
* Opinions are like assholes; everyone has one and they all smell but mine!
** w/ the SYB band
^ w/ the SYB band; First time Played (Funkadelic)

March 2nd, 2003 - The Recher Theatre; Towson, MD
I: Wake Up in a Coma > Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Episode 1 (Happy), Drunk Monk Bar, Eight Miles High > Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2)
II: Bugs, Magic Fingers > Sundance, Fairy, Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliché > Bill Jam > May Fly Disarray, The Chase

March 3rd, 2003 - De La Luz; Carrboro, NC
I: Escher\'s Etchings > Cut Me some Slack, From the Beginning > Drunk Monk Bar, Garcian Fishbowl, Dig, Phaddy Boom Baddy, China Cat Sunflower > Attraction to Shade Ditty

March 4th, 2003 - Phil\'s Grill; Virginia Beach, VA
I: Buquebus > Taboo or Not Taboot, No Glove No Love, Sweet Leaf > Attraction To Shade Ditty > What the Funk > Score, Shake For Me*, I\'m the Slime** > Soul Sacrifice** > Drumz > Soul Sacrifice**
* First Time Played (SRV) w/ SYB
** w/ SYB

March 5th, 2003 - Geno\'s; Boone, NC (recollected by Tim and Ron)
I: LDZ > Gladys Pimp and Kangaroo\'s With Me > Love Lake, Roadhouse Blues
II: The Chase, Beef Barley > Hard Luck Harry > Score, The Vermont Song* > Hey Bulldog*, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed*

March 6th, 2003 - Marrz Theatre; Wilmington, NC
I: LDZ > Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Taboo or not Taboot, May Fly Disarray, See The Light > Son of Simpleton, Willie The Pimp > Food For Thought* > Rufus > In the Flesh
* Thought 1: "Timmy Needs Sleepy"
Thought 2: "Why is my mic limp?"
Thought 3: "Confucious say " he who grow long beard, live long life
Thought 4: "Confucious say "Man who goes to bed w/ Itchy rectum wakes up w/ smelly finger"

March 7th, 2003 - Stella Blue; Asheville, NC
I: Beef Barley, The Vermont Song > Escher\'s Etchings > Frankly Po Zest, Peace Frog > The Chase
II: What The Funk > Score, Sir Psycho Sexy > Taboo or not Taboot, Wild Pack of Asscracks, Let\'s Make it Last* > JAM* > Why Does Love Have to be So Sad* > Drum Solo* > Why Does Love Have to be So Sad*
* - With the Seth Yacovone Band and PB

March 8th, 2003 - Jake\'s Roadhouse; Decatur, GA
I: Space City Affair > WakeUp in a Coma > Lit > May Fly Dissarray, Hard Luck Harry
II: Grand Scheme of Things, Drunk Monk Bar, Help on the Way > Slipknot > LDZ
(w/ Set Yacovone Band) Vermont Song, I\'m the Slime > Bass Jam > Drumz > That\'s It for the Other One*
* w/ My Favorite Things tease

March 9th, 2003 - Dunham\'s Radio Show on Z93; Jake\'s Roadhouse; Decatur, GA
Jammed Cheer Up with SYB
Soundcheck: The Chase
I: Escher\'s Etching\'s > Taboo or Not Taboot, Spunk*, The Vermont Song**, I\'m the Slime**
* Bass and Drum Solos
** with SYB

March 11th, 2003 - The Booth; Tuscaloosa, AL
I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > The Chase, Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > One Way Out, Wild Pack of Asscracks, Beef Barley
II: Attraction To Shade Ditty > Sweet Leaf, No Glove No Love, What the Funk > Score, Drum Solo, Buquebus > Pygmy Twylyte > Taboo or Not Taboot, Escher\'s Etchings > Lady Madonna

March 12th, 2003 - George Street Grocery; Jackson, MI
I: MMW Jam > Vortex Pt. 2 > Since You\'ve Been Gone (James Brown) Jam > Fairy > Space* > Jam* > The Vermont Song*
II: Drunk Monk Bar, L.A. Woman > Taboo or Not Taboot, Scarlet Begonias** > Fire on the Mountain > Wipeout^
* Wild Pack of Asscracks switch; Tim on Drums, Adrian on Guitar, RS on bass, JG on keys
** Hail to the Chief, Old McDonald, Yankee Doodle, The Simpsons, Pop Goes the Weasel teases
^ Mississippi Queen tease

March 13th, 2003 - The Maple Leaf; New Orleans LA
I: The Chase, Cut Me Some Slack, LDZ > Language of the Gods, Sir Psycho Sexy > Attraction to Shade Ditty > Hard Luck Harry > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Beef Barley > May Fly Disarray, Soul Finger

March 13th, 2003 - The Maple Leaf; New Orleans, LA
I: The Chase, Cut Me Some Slack, LDZ > Language of the Gods, Sir Psycho Sexy > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Hard Luck Harry > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Beef Barley > May Fly Disarray, Soulfinger

March 14th, 2003 - The Vibe; Austin, TX
I: Tea Leaf Green Jam > Score*, The Chase, Drunk Monk Bar
* Josh Clark on Guitar, & Trevor Garrod on Piano (Tea Leaf Green)

March 15th, 2003 - Cronies; Tulsa, OK
I: Taboo or Not Taboot, Escher\'s Etchings > No Glove No Love, Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > The Vermont Song, No Quarter
II: Phaddy Boom Baddy, Beef Barley > China Cat Sunflower > Merge > Buquebus > Drum Solo > Son of Simpleton
E: Packard Goose

March 16th, 2003 - Trainhoppers; Oklahoma City, OK
I: Sundance, Puppetry, What the Funk > Dig, Help on the Way > Slipknot! > The Chase, Episode 1 (Happy), May Fly Disarray*
* Without Me (Eminem) tease

March 17th, 2003 - Last Concert Cafe; Houston, TX
I: Tribal Funk Affliction, Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, Hard Luck Harry > Fearless > Cut Me Some Slack, Phaddy Boom Baddy
II: Rufus > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Earache My Eye > Beef Barley, The Chase
Sex in the 70\'s* > 2001 > Vermont Song** > Ride Together^ > Hard Travelin^^
* PB joined Tea Leaf Green on stage
** Drumz
^ China Cat Tease
^^ Woody Guthrie song

March 20th, 2003 - The Vibe; Austin, TX
I: Taboo or Not Taboot, Beef Barley, Rufus > See the Light > In Memory of Elizabeth Reed > Drum Solo > Jam > IMOEL, Puppetry**, Wild Pack of Asscracks, Buquebus > Roadhouse Blues^
* Dave on congas and other members of Groovin Ground
** Paul Pollini (ex-Perpetual Motion Machine) on guitar
^ Paul Pollini on guitar; Dave on congas; Dustin on the synth (Groovin Ground)

March 22nd, 2003 - Utopia Cafe; Colorado Springs, CO
I: Escher\'s Etchings > LDZ > Language of the Gods, Drunk Monk Bar, Legend of a Mind > Flower Punk > Legend of a Mind, May Fly Disarray
II: Gladys Pimp > Bugs, Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Merge > Scarlet Begonias > The Vermont Song, Jam > Wake Up in a Coma > What the Funk > Jam > What the Funk > Drum Solo, In the Flesh
E1: Wild Pack of Asscracks
E2: 2001 > America the Beautiful > Since You\'ve Been Gone > 2001*
* Supergroovalisticprostifunkstication (PFUNK) tease; Bathtub Gin tease; YEM tease

March 24th, 2003 - Quixote\'s; Denver, CO
I: Jam > Sylvia > Dig, Hard Luck Harry > Jam > Beef Barley, Attraction To Shade Ditty > Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2), Earache My Eye > Son of Simpleton
II: Sundance, The Chase, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Jam > Echidna\'s Arf (Of You) > Score

March 25th, 2003 - Quixote\'s; Denver, CO
I: Superfly Phaddy Fat > Tribal Funk Affliction, See the Light > May Fly Disarray, U.S. Blues
II: Jam > Frankly Po Zest, Fairy, Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, The Grand Scheme of Things, Lady Madonna
March 26th, 2003 - Sherpa and Yetti\'s; Breckenridge, CO
I: Taboo or Not Taboot, The Chase, Buquebus* > Peace Frog > Escher\'s Etchings > Phaddy Boom Baddy, What the Funk** > The Vermont Song*, Wild Pack of Asscracks
* With Joe Austin (Yamagata) on guitar
** Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow tease

March 27th, 2003 - Lake Dillon Pub; Dillon, CO
I: No Glove No Love, Beef Barley, No Quarter, Drunk Monk Bar, Cut Me Some Slack, LDZ
II: Puppetry, Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Space Oddity > Score, Episode 1 (Happy) > Wake Up in a Coma* > LA Woman > The Chase
E: May Fly Disarray, Sir Psycho Sexy > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Soul Finger
* Hail to the Chief; Your\'re a Grand Old Flag; Row Row Your Boat; St. Thomas teases

March 28th, 2003 - Cervantes; Denver, CO
I: Jam > Dig, Escher\'s Etchings > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, The Grand Scheme of Things > The Vermont Song

March 29th, 2003 - The Fox Theater; Boulder, CO
I: Score, Attraction To Shade Ditty > Food For Thought* > Rufus > Jam** > Good Times Bad Times**, Wild Pack of Asscracks, Taboo or Not Taboot
* If everybody only fought in self-defense, there would be no fighting.
** w/ Jake Cinniger (Umphree\'s McGee) on guitar

March 30th, 2003 - Grotto\'s; Aspen, CO
I: Episode 1 (Happy) > Jam > Ep. 1, Escher\'s Etchings > Scarlet Begonias > LDZ > Superfly Phaddy Fat, Beef Barley
II: Down By The Seaside, No Glove No Love, The Vermont Song > Lit, Drum Solo, Fearless > May Fly Disarray, Buquebus > Son of Simpleton, Lady Madonna

March 31st, 2003 - Grotto\'s; Aspen, CO
I: Garcian Fishbowl, Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Sunshine of Your Love > Puppetry, Hard Luck Harry > In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
II: Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, Glady Pimp & Kangaroo\'s With Me > Drunk Monk Bar, One Big Mob > Bugs, Attraction To Shade Ditty > The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Phaddy Boom Baddy

April 2nd, 2003 - Sail Inn; Tempe, AZ
I: Cut Me Some Slack, LDZ > May Fly Disarray, Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Rufus > The Chase, What the Funk > Beef Barley, Drum Solo, Soul Sacrifice*, Buqueubus > Echidna\'s Arf (Of You)
* Billy on Congas (The Phatty Acids)

April 3rd, 2003 - Victor\'s; San Diego; CA
I: Taboo or Not Taboot, Hard Luck Harry > Tribal Funk Affliction > The Other One > Tribal Funk Affliction, The Vermont Song, See the Light > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Score, In the Flesh > Lit

April 4th, 2003 - 14 Below; Santa Monica, CA
I: Wild Pack of Asscracks, Escher\'s Etchings > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Drunk Monk Bar, Fairy > LA Woman > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Gladys Pimp > The Grand Scheme of Things*
* Drum Solo

April 5th, 2003 - SLO Brewery; San Luis Obispo, CA
I: No Glove No Love, The Vermont Song > Cut Me Some Slack, China Cat Sunflower > May Fly Disarray, Sundance, The Chase
II: Beef Barley, Phaddy Boom Baddy, 2001* > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, Wake Up in a Coma > Superfly Phaddy Fat > Octopus\' Garden
* Might Mouse; Don\'t Stop Till You Get Enough (MJ); Sailor; Circus; Without Me (M&M) teases

April 7th, 2003 - Absinthe; Santa Barbara, CA
I: Jam > Dig, Puppetry, No Glove No Love, Transcendental Meditation > Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) > The Vermont Song > MV Ep. 2, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
II: Jam > Language of the Gods, LDZ > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Lit > U.S. Blues*, May Fly Disarray
* w/ Catfish on the Harmonica

April 9th, 2003 - Sierra Vista; Tahoe City, CA
I: Jam > Beef Barley > Cut Me Some Slack, Wake Up in a Coma > Fairy, Hard Luck Harry > Echidna\'s Arf (Of You) > Garcian Fishbowl > LDZ
II: Taboo or Not Taboot, Wild Pack of Asscracks, Terrapin Station > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Buquebus > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, Spunk*
* Bass & Drum Solo

April 11, 2003 - 19 Broadway; Fairfax, CA
I: Episode 1 (Happy), Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > The Vermont Song, Escher\'s Etchings > Down By the Seaside, Drunk Monk Bar, Rufus > Drum Solo, Attraction To Shade Ditty

April 12th, 2003 - Tongue\'n Groove; San Fransisco, CA
I: LDZ > Taboo or Not Taboot, Cut Me Some Slack, Buquebus > Peace Frog > Score, Puppetry > Echidna\'s Arf (Of You) > Puppetry

April 15th, 2003 - Dominoe Room; Bend, OR
I: The Chase, Escher\'s Etchings > Wild Pack of Asscracks, Rufus > Taboo or Not Taboot, What the Funk > In the Flesh

April 16th, 2003 - River City Saloon; Hood River, OR
I: The Vermont Song, I\'m So Glad > Garcian Fishbowl > Frankly Po Zest > Garcian Fishbowl > Frankly Po Zest, Tribal Funk Affliction, Drunk Monk Bar

April 17th, 2003 - Rainbow Room; Seattle, WA
I: Beef Barley, No Glove No Love, See the Light > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Magic Fingers > Buquebus > Phaddy Boom Baddy*, Drum Solo, The Vermont Song > Wake Up in a Coma > Sir Psycho Sexy
* Jesse (Discohesive) on Djembe

April 19th, 2003 - Saturday Market; Eugene, OR
I: What the Funk > May Fly Disarray, Sundances, Peaches en Regalia > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Drum Solo, Language of the Gods, Soul Finger, Taboo or Not Taboot

April 19th, 2003 - The Good Foot; Portland, OR
I: The Chase, Attraction To Shade Ditty > Dig, Escher\'s Etchings > Scarlet Begonias > No Glove No Love
II: Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > Beef Barley, Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, LDZ > Wild Pack of Asscracks, Food For Thought* > Sweet Leaf > Cut Me Some Slack, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Drum Solo, Good Times Bad Times
* Thought 1: "Register To Vote!"
Thought 2: "Legalize It"

April 23rd, 2003 - Café Brasil; New Orleans, LA
I: The Chase, Great Big Fiery Ball in the Sky > The Vermont Song > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Dig, Crossroads, May Fly Disarray, Funk > Taboo or Not Taboot, Drum Solo, Fearless > Superfly Phaddy Fat

April 25th, 2003 - The Bottom Line; Chicago, IL
I: Drunk Monk Bar, Escher\'s Etchings > No Glove No Love, Cut Me Some Slack, Rufus > Space Oddity > Bugs
II: Beef Barley, The Vermont Song*, What the Funk > Score, Moby Dick > Drum Solo > Moby Dick
E: Taboo or Not Taboot
* w/ Scott from DSO on Melodica

April 26th, 2003 - WSUM Party in the Park; Madison, WI
I: Wild Pack of Asscracks, The Chase, Hard Luck Harry > Earache My Eye > Buquebus

April 27th, 2003 - The Green Room; Iowa City, IA
I: Escher\'s Etchings > No Glove No Love, Wake Up in a Coma > See the Light > Soul Finger, May Fly Disarray, Tribal Funk Affliction > Food For Thought > Tribal Funk Affliction, Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Language of the Gods, Superfly Phaddy Fat
E: The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill > Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliché
* Thought 1: "It\'s a Po Boy"
Thought 2: "The Air Symphony (the sound of sucking in air)"
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 08:00:03 am »
Chris Fitz was nice enough to dig up these setlists that were missing here from 2003...
Where to next?

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 07:00:25 pm »
Nice!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh