Author Topic: bfam?  (Read 7686 times)

galenas

• Global Moderator
bfam?
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2009, 10:38:25 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;235667
.... your statement that Bfam is defunct is just not true man. Maybe a few less of your original friends from 2000-era still raging shows... but Breakfast Family is very much alive and (mostly) well! Just because you don\'t know \'em all by name anymore and their are some new faces starting to become regulars doesn\'t mean they aren\'t as much family as anyone! Just because somebody happens to discover the band later than some of us did.. or they are younger and just starting to embark on this musical journey doesn\'t make them any less Bfam to me. (like I probably never heard of the band until at least 4 years after you I\'d guess... but I rep Bfam with a passion!)

To me being "bfam" means raging as many shows as you can whenever reasonably possible, and generally just being damn passionate about the music. Doesn\'t hurt to know a few of the old schoolers and be able to occasionally part like a rock star as well I suppose... but not a requirement.

agreed. it\'s absolutely imperative that the band gain these new fans. keep spreading the positive energy, tuna!

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
bfam?
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2009, 11:18:53 am »
diana\'s a moderator now?  what is this world coming to? ;)
DS Newbers

galenas

• Global Moderator
bfam?
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2009, 11:34:42 am »
Quote from: ds673488;235701

watch it now, newbers. i\'ve got mad powers here. :)

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
bfam?
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2009, 12:35:23 pm »
Quote from: galenas;235706
Quote from: ds673488;235701

watch it now, newbers. i\'ve got mad powers here. :)

Diana I was over at ars after reading your post about helping Tim out and thought you might find this interesting.

Or any musicians for that matter

http://arstechnica.com/media/news/2009/07/universaltunecore-deal-opens-major-doors-for-indie-artists.ars

Pretty interesting
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19