Author Topic: Roll Call: Phish/Breakfast Bus Trip  (Read 12223 times)

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
Roll Call: Phish/Breakfast Bus Trip
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2009, 08:32:48 am »
Quote from: Spacey;229313
Was thinking of having people tell me what kind of alcohol they want and include it in the price that way all you need to do is show up with your ticket.

mint juleps all night long
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2009, 12:41:00 pm »
Quote from: zuke583;229329
Quote from: Spacey;229313
Was thinking of having people tell me what kind of alcohol they want and include it in the price that way all you need to do is show up with your ticket.

mint juleps all night long

Sounds good. Make sure you have nothing but Mint Juleps all night long.

Call has been place and the agenda given now I am awaiting the final quote.

Will post it all when done.

Going to be a bus for up to 30 people.

Anyone who knows anyone interested let me know.

14 hour block price is looking good. Just verifying some last minute final details with here.

Do not loose faith.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 12:41:00 pm by Spacey »
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

peaches626

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2009, 01:11:36 pm »
is there a potential pick up going down somewhere along the way? or is it wallingford or bust!?
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2009, 04:20:33 pm »
Quote from: peaches626;229375
is there a potential pick up going down somewhere along the way? or is it wallingford or bust!?

Don\'t know. Give me a place and I\'ll see whats what.

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2009, 04:34:59 pm »
May I add myself to the interested/not-really-sure-how-reliable-andor-serious list?
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Phenway > Harpers Ferry Party Bus Details
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2009, 09:29:01 pm »
It\'s easy sometimes when you just coast along...

Here is your opportunity to see Phish and The Breakfast in style and without any worries. The bus will pick you up and drop you off at Fenway Park then it will pick you up after the show and drive you to Harpers Ferry for the Breakfast. After that show, it will bring you back home, safely and with no hassles or worry.

You can concentrate on having a good time while the bus driver focuses on driving. Have a drink, converse and have a grand time with your friends. All you need to worry about is what you want to bring along for the ride. Alcohol and food is welcomed and all is cool within reason. Anything basically goes. You are responsible for yourself.

Perhaps you\'ll forget you forgot for awhile...

Basic example of the party bus:
Capacity:   Up to 30 passengers
Seating:   Custom black leather limo couch seating
Interior:   Over 6\' standing room; Touch command system; Stainless steel hand rails; Custom coach effects
TV:   42" Flat screen plasma tv
DVD:   DVD/CD player
Stereo:   Custom surround sound speaker system; iPod Connection
Bar:   2 wet bars, Ice buckets and champagne coolers throughout coach
Lighting:   Laser, strobe & disco lights, Fiber optics throughout, Smoke machine
Bathroom:   Custom bathroom with toilet and sink
Ceiling:   Mirror ceiling
Floor:   Carpeted floors
Privacy:   Tinted black windows with privacy shades and curtain
Luggage Space:   Extra luggage space separate from main area
Exterior:   Solid black, Alcoa rims, Stainless steel throughout, Custom graphics

http://www.youtube.com/v/-Emx59Ffb2A&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/-Emx59Ffb2A&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
http://www.youtube.com/v/fROD1u6RzIg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/fROD1u6RzIg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

[FONT="Comic Sans MS]It\'s not an experience if they cant bring someone along...[/FONT]

The meeting spot will be the exit 13 Park & Ride in Wallingford off of 91-N because it is consistently monitored and there is plenty parking. You will have no trouble leaving your vehicle here. It is quick to get back on the highway or to get on route 15 and basically anywhere.

Would ask people to start to arrive for 2 p.m., the bus will leave the parking lot at 2:30 p.m. SHARP!

We should arrive in Boston and Fenway Park at about 5 p.m. or sooner. The doors open at 5 p.m. so you can go to your seats or spend some time in whatever Shakedown exists or we can go to a bar.

The bus will be picking us up Fenway Park beginning at 10 p.m. and will then take us over to Harpers Ferry in time for the doors to open at midnight (according to the Harpers Ferry site) before we depart for Connecticut at 2 a.m. and arriving home around 4-4:30 a.m..

If you are planning to attend the Breakfast show, I suggest you purchase your TICKETS now. Those who want to stay on the bus, I don\'t see no reason why you can\'t.

The cost of the bus per person is $60 and then you are responsible for a tip. Figure that you consider $5 each way person. The total is $70.

...But like it or not something always seems to go wrong

All you need to do is arrive at the parking lot with your ticket stub in your hand and your alcohol in the other.

Let me know ASAP if you are interested. Please PM me or email me with your reservation. Money can begin to be collected at the Toad\'s Place show and you will need to be paid in full to get on the bus.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 09:35:20 pm by Spacey »

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2009, 09:35:26 pm »
holy

fucking

shit

sign me up
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2009, 10:24:00 pm »
Sounds good, Zuke. The response has been terrific so far.

When you really look at the experience you can have, I believe it is a no brainer.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2009, 11:32:46 pm »
No seat belts, I\'m out.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2009, 11:33:52 pm »
God, If I wasn\'t heading up sat night this would be the way to go.  That shit is great.
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

estahwhaddup

• probably the only asian
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 12:49:49 am »
that is totally baller!  can i get a ride from fenway to harper\'s in that??  i mean i don\'t mind walking to allston but i\'m totally jealous of the party bus and i want to experience the lasers and fog machine in a moving vehicle.  i\'ll throw down $ too.  (obviously you can say no).
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley

peaches626

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009, 01:22:40 am »
if there\'s a stop maybe along 84 I\'d consider it- this thing looks like a pretty sweet ride
taints rule, gypsies drool!

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 08:17:47 am »
that would be insane.....too bad you can\'t swing through western mass on the way
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 08:20:44 am »
i\'m down for this unless we cant find enough people and the price gets jacked way higher.  cant think of a more ballin way to party before between and after the shows.  are there going to be any chicks on this thing or just a huge saus fest
*Gia*

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 09:29:33 am »
Quote from: estahwhaddup;229465
that is totally baller!  can i get a ride from fenway to harper\'s in that??  i mean i don\'t mind walking to allston but i\'m totally jealous of the party bus and i want to experience the lasers and fog machine in a moving vehicle.  i\'ll throw down $ too.  (obviously you can say no).

If there are 30 people, I will need to decline. The driver can be pretty strict when it comes to people on the bus. Would be game time call.

Quote from: peaches626;229470
if there\'s a stop maybe along 84 I\'d consider it- this thing looks like a pretty sweet ride

Need a group. Not stopping for 1.

Quote from: bezerker;229485
i\'m down for this unless we cant find enough people and the price gets jacked way higher.  cant think of a more ballin way to party before between and after the shows.  are there going to be any chicks on this thing or just a huge saus fest

We will get 30 people. We almost have that many already. I need confirmations ASAP not thinkers.

There will be a mix of people.