Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-09-25 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT  (Read 16907 times)

GLuft3

Setlist: 2009-09-25 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2009, 08:29:49 pm »
Back to bidness...

Yeah, it was good to have Dobz on sound.  Jordan really came through loud and clear. The soundboard mix that he threw Matt\'s way makes this recording sound great.

Fans on lights!!  Way cool!  Count me in.  I know my way around a light board, but moving fixtures would be a new challenge.

Pre-sale for NYE sounds like a winner.  Do they do that at Daniel Street?
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

TeddyT

« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2009, 08:58:43 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;242418
Quote from: TeddyT;242416
I am a dude, been attending Breakfast shows for ages, and I was at Daniel St. If you are going to be this specific, please be a little more specific as this post might seem like you are pointing me out. I just want to state that it wasn\'t me. Sucks that it had to happen nevertheless.

Were you the only non-wookie dude at Daniel Street? What makes you think I\'m pointing you out? I\'m not looking for even an apology let alone people on this board to state that it wasn\'t me. I will not be more specific, and I will not call this person out. I have forgiven this person because most of us do dumb shit at least once in a while, although I doubt many of us have crossed this line. From what Ash told me this person was heavily inebriated, and I can\'t blame some dude for wanting to get down with my girl especially in that condition.

Unless you have a well-known coke problem and have been known to harass women in the past I don\'t see how anyone would think this was pointing you out.

No more "it wasn\'t me" ... this isn\'t a fucking witch hunt. Even if you come on here and lie and say "it wasn\'t me" I still won\'t call you out, so there\'s no point.

Whoever it was fucked up and I\'m sure it won\'t happen again. Case closed. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

edit: Igzy your apology is appreciated but I\'m not talking about the couple dozen person gang bang that afaik everyone was consenting to. Separate incident brah.

I never stated that your post was pointing me out. I stated that it might seem like it was. I don\'t want to be an ass and don\'t want to turn this into a witch hunt either, but I do have to make my point.

your callout
It was a dude. A dude who posts on this site and has been going to shows for many years. A dude who I know went to Daniel Street therefore I am posting this here for him to read.

dudes who were at Daniel St, posted a show review on this thread before your callout, and have been attending shows for many years.

TeddyT,
Ren,
ChrisPitch,
Spacey,
Igzy,
FieryBill,
Zuke,
Bret,
The Breakfast.

Looking from the outside and reading your callout, these folks might be people I may want to stay away from even if the corporate is not listed (I really hope its none of them). Therefore I have to speakout for myself that it wasn\'t me. My apologies to the people I listed above, I hope you understand that I\'m just trying to cover my ass. I would hate to have galenas, mamalukabaya, or any of the fine .info she-ladies think badly or feel uncomfortable around me because of this specified callout. Again, my apoligies to the people I listed above.

Quote from: GLuft3;242432
Back to bidness...

Yeah, it was good to have Dobz on sound.  Jordan really came through loud and clear. The soundboard mix that he threw Matt\'s way makes this recording sound great.

Fans on lights!!  Way cool!  Count me in.  I know my way around a light board, but moving fixtures would be a new challenge.

Pre-sale for NYE sounds like a winner.  Do they do that at Daniel Street?

Count me in for New Years. There are plenty of hotels in Milford that are just off the highway if you plan on spending the night in the area. So who\'s doing lights on new years?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 08:58:43 pm by TeddyT »

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2009, 09:02:41 pm »
The real question is when did the incident actually occur? Was it at Let It Roll (Porto Potties)?

Private Message to the individual. Deal with the situation head on.

Quote from: TeddyT;242434
So who\'s doing lights on new years?

Would be a great contest. Create some buzz, do things a little bit different.

We know that E.A. D Street has lights.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 09:02:41 pm by Spacey »
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2009, 09:23:16 pm »
tuna,slow your roll brah.
u got a problem with somebody,no need for everyone and their mother to know about it.
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

pizzaburrito

• GTFO it
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2009, 09:32:30 pm »
Just to clarify so there is not any problems...this person who harassed me at Let it Roll was not that Teddy Guy..cuz I saw you at Let it roll up front just dancin away...it was a little short scary mexican dude, some random at the festie, and i was you know. on a little *trip* to the bathroom and no one was around but me and he came up to me and was like YOU ME COKE NOW!? YOU ME COKE!! over and over  and was following me into the dark, and I got really scared so i ran away and went and got my friends....so i hope that clarifies everything. peace be with you all

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2009, 09:40:11 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;242438
The real question is when did the incident actually occur? Was it at Let It Roll (Porto Potties)?

Private Message to the individual. Deal with the situation head on.

right on...
Where to next?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2009, 09:42:26 pm »
Quote from: pizzaburrito;242445
Just to clarify so there is not any problems...this person who harassed me at Let it Roll was not that Teddy Guy..cuz I saw you at Let it roll up front just dancin away...it was a little short scary mexican dude, some random at the festie, and i was you know. on a little *trip* to the bathroom and no one was around but me and he came up to me and was like YOU ME COKE NOW!? YOU ME COKE!! over and over  and was following me into the dark, and I got really scared so i ran away and went and got my friends....so i hope that clarifies everything. peace be with you all

So, it wasn\'t anyone from this board who was at Daniel Street.

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2009, 09:43:08 pm »
:banbang:
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2009, 09:44:50 pm »
It was a dude. A dude who posts on this site and has been going to shows for many years. A dude who I know went to Daniel Street therefore I am posting this here for him to read.

Which means this is bogus.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2009, 09:46:04 pm »
lets change subject and talk about robyn getting kicked out, and her awesome buddy that kept us entertained all evening.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2009, 09:48:48 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;242454
lets change subject and talk about robyn getting kicked out, and her awesome buddy that kept us entertained all evening.

How does the merch girl get booted? She was definitely in rare form.

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2009, 09:54:35 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;242455

I heard Robyn got thrown out for kicking the shit out the guy rude to PizzaBurrito.
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2009, 10:15:10 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;242455

wow, I missed all that... but I remember her buddy.
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2009, 10:28:22 pm »
u cant make this shit up
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2009, 10:35:26 pm »
nope!  I think we could all use a distraction... ladies and gentlemen Mr. Conway Twitty!

http://www.youtube.com/v/9V1fX-FvKW8&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/9V1fX-FvKW8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.