Author Topic: 2010-11 NBA Thread aka Shit Talk Central.  (Read 46747 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
2010-11 NBA Thread aka Shit Talk Central.
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2011, 06:29:04 pm »
Quote from: leith;265409

Enjoy it.
I hope The Lakers lose in Boston also.
It will give celt fan something to hang onto when The Lakers celebrate another Championship in June.

Live in denial, Leith, live in denial.   Your lakers are hurting this season and playing sub par basketball.   They won\'t make it to the finals.  Mark my words.

Celtics were absolutely effin phenomenal in that fourth quarter.  Redemption.  They proved that they could have, should have won last year... if it had not been for various player injuries.

Can we say domination?   Ray Allen was throwing up 3\'s and no one was stopping him.  Pierce was on fire.  No one could even keep up and defend Rondo.  Garnett needs freaking stitches and was still playing with more intensity than anyone on the Lakers side.   Davis and Robinson off the bench giving it their all.  

This Celtics team overall played with more heart and played like this was a playoff game.  They knew how important this was for not only bragging rights, but as a stepping stone in proving why they are #1 in the East this year and why they should be #1 overall in the league.  

GO CELTICS!!!

Quote from: Igziabeher;265407
Where\'s Gasol, Artest and Odom?

all three players are overrated.  And they just proved it today.  If they were worth what they are hyped to be, they wouldn\'t have had the celtics spanking them so bad.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 06:29:04 pm by SkyePrizm »

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2011, 06:36:30 pm »
The Lakers are on their way to being the second most interesting team in Los Angeles.  Kobe has had a good run, but their dynasty is fading.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2011, 06:52:48 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;265412
Quote from: leith;265409

Enjoy it.
I hope The Lakers lose in Boston also.
It will give celt fan something to hang onto when The Lakers celebrate another Championship in June.

Live in denial, Leith, live in denial.   Your lakers are hurting this season and playing sub par basketball.   They won\'t make it to the finals.  Mark my words.

Celtics were absolutely effin phenomenal in that fourth quarter.  Redemption.  They proved that they could have, should have won last year... if it had not been for various player injuries.

Can we say domination?   Ray Allen was throwing up 3\'s and no one was stopping him.  Pierce was on fire.  No one could even keep up and defend Rondo.  Garnett needs freaking stitches and was still playing with more intensity than anyone on the Lakers side.   Davis and Robinson off the bench giving it their all.  

This Celtics team overall played with more heart and played like this was a playoff game.  They knew how important this was for not only bragging rights, but as a stepping stone in proving why they are #1 in the East this year and why they should be #1 overall in the league.  

GO CELTICS!!!

Quote from: Igziabeher;265407
Where\'s Gasol, Artest and Odom?

all three players are overrated.  And they just proved it today.  If they were worth what they are hyped to be, they wouldn\'t have had the celtics spanking them so bad.

Yeah winning a regular season game really proves they should have won last year. LOL
Who\'s living in denial?
Enjoy it for what it is a win against THE rival.
The celtics definitely showed they can play as the number one team in the east but they did also just lose to Portland.

Quote from: Igziabeher;265414
The Lakers are on their way to being the second most interesting team in Los Angeles.  Kobe has had a good run, but their dynasty is fading.

The Lakers will always be number one in L.A. to say different shows a real lack of knowledge about the city and it\'s sports teams.  
The Lakers have missed the playoffs 5 times ever.
They will find someone to lead the team once Kobe is gone and the winning will continue.
Blake will flounder in Clipper hell and make it big elsewhere. Just like every other star the clips have ever had.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2011, 06:53:25 pm »
oh leith you\'re such a dick. Lakers have not done shit this year and you better get used to that.  hahaha what a great night
*Gia*

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2011, 07:07:24 pm »
They beat Portland, but lost to the Suns in their worst outing of the season.  get your facts straight.

leith

« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2011, 07:11:01 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;265418
They beat Portland, but lost to the Suns in their worst outing of the season.  get your facts straight.

even worse

Quote from: bezerker;265417
oh leith you\'re such a dick. Lakers have not done shit this year and you better get used to that.  hahaha what a great night

Yeah as a celtic fan I can understand how you think teams have to get shit done in the regular season. Until Garnett came and saved that sorry ass franchise that\'s pretty much all you ever knew was the regular season. No wonder it means so much to you.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 07:11:01 pm by leith »

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2011, 07:13:48 pm »
not really.  they beat the team with a better record, and just had a shit game in Phoenix.  it happens to every team at some point.  I\'d much rather they have wins against the top playoff contenders(Lakers, Heat, Magic, Spurs, etc.) which they do.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2011, 07:45:08 pm »
Leith, if the lakers had won, you would have been spewing trash talk about how vital the win was.   but since they lost badly by double digits, all you can do is say the celtics win wasn\'t a big deal because it was a regular season game.

Face it, Leith, Lakers played poorly, which they have all season.   This was a game that counts.   Lakers-Celtics only play twice in the regular season.  Lakers are the \'defending\' champions. Both games are VERY important.  Lakers choked.  

Can\'t wait til the Celtics spank the Lakers again in a few weeks.  

Cause they will.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2011, 08:11:08 pm »
Quote from: leith;265419

even worse

Yeah as a celtic fan I can understand how you think teams have to get shit done in the regular season. Until Garnett came and saved that sorry ass franchise that\'s pretty much all you ever knew was the regular season. No wonder it means so much to you.

you dont get what im saying stfu.  now that i think about you you do now know shit about anthing you are talking about and i realized i do not give a shit either way. dont know if youre talking to him or me but lets go celts
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 08:18:28 pm by bezerker »
*Gia*

leith

« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2011, 10:32:14 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;265422
Leith, if the lakers had won, you would have been spewing trash talk about how vital the win was.   but since they lost badly by double digits, all you can do is say the celtics win wasn\'t a big deal because it was a regular season game.

Face it, Leith, Lakers played poorly, which they have all season.   This was a game that counts.   Lakers-Celtics only play twice in the regular season.  Lakers are the \'defending\' champions. Both games are VERY important.  Lakers choked.  

Can\'t wait til the Celtics spank the Lakers again in a few weeks.  

Cause they will.
No Tray I would not say how vital it was. I understand that games like these are good for teams to "gauge" how they would do against the Defending Champs Oh excuse me 2 time defending Champs. Everyone brings their A game to the Lakers and the Lakers have tra la la\'d through the past 3 regular seasons ending up in The Finals each year. How can I expect anything different this year? As I said enjoy the win it\'s all you\'ll have in the end.

Quote from: bezerker;265423
Quote from: leith;265419

even worse

you dont get what im saying stfu.  now that i think about you you do now know shit about anthing you are talking about and i realized i do not give a shit either way. dont know if youre talking to him or me but lets go celts
I\'m talking to you. Since you\'ve been alive they\'ve won one ring thanks to KG. No wonder you get jacked up for regular season wins over The Lakers.
Must suck rooting for a shit team.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 04:31:54 am by leith »

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2011, 10:58:09 pm »
you\'re such a smug shit, leith.  i guess living in california, you can\'t help but be a douchebag to fit in.

congrats on having 1 good team to latch onto.  you must turn up the douchiness extra high to make up for football and baseball season.  i\'m not even gonna bother to bring up talking points about the sport cuz your head is stuck so far up your own ass you won\'t be able to process it.

leith

« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2011, 11:26:00 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;265425
you\'re such a smug shit, leith.  i guess living in california, you can\'t help but be a douchebag to fit in.

congrats on having 1 good team to latch onto.  you must turn up the douchiness extra high to make up for football and baseball season.  i\'m not even gonna bother to bring up talking points about the sport cuz your head is stuck so far up your own ass you won\'t be able to process it.

Thanks for recognizing the effort. It\'s something I have been working on since I was a kid rooting for the 49er\'s and Lakers. It\'s been awhile since I\'ve had anything to root for in Football but The Chargers have been a nice respite in my San Diego home and Baseball is just a horrible 6 months for me for sure but I\'ve been living with that.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2011, 11:16:37 am »
you know if the lakers won you would be rubbing it in.  eat a d
*Gia*

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2011, 12:49:21 pm »
playoffs are a whole new season, i\'ll agree with leith there.

but the celtics handed it to the lakers and thats a straight up fact.
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

leith

« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2011, 09:10:57 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/v/6JEdr_CR_jE?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0">http://www.youtube.com/v/6JEdr_CR_jE?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">