Author Topic: the Nebraska Mall shooting  (Read 1030 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
the Nebraska Mall shooting
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 09:04:39 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;172199
The beefing up of mall security is ridiculous. They\'re even talking about investing gov\'t dollars in airport-like security at malls in the near future. Makes sense, let\'s just pool up a bunch of people in a line at the front of the mall so, if by chance, another isolated incident like this occurs, it will be quicker and easier to pick off more people in a shorter amount of time. What a joke. This world will always have crazy people that kill for a number reasons, it sucks but it\'s the truth. The reactions to tragedies like this just brings the fools in charge out of the woodwork. Beefing up mall security won\'t do a goddamn thing. Perhaps better gun control is a start? Maybe working on building a mass conscious that isn\'t afraid of everyone else out there? Either way, I\'m going to keep living without fearing for my life. \'Cuz when you\'re afraid while living, aren\'t you already dead?

SkyePrizm, you\'re safer than they tell you. Don\'t give into that bullshit.

True, good point.

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 09:29:08 pm »
i dont really like beef anyway, im a vegetarian
DS Newbers

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2007, 09:31:19 pm »
It\'s time to veg malls out, not beef them up. Whatta\' ya\' say Dave?
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash