Author Topic: [MP3] 2009-12-19 Harlow\'s Pub, Peterborough, NH  (Read 2213 times)

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
[MP3] 2009-12-19 Harlow\'s Pub, Peterborough, NH
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 12:33:21 pm »
really diggin\' this son of simpleton!
♥♫∞

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2010, 04:36:50 pm »
Quote from: frolfer;250950
There is some magical stuff going on in here. CMSS is right on the $ and Reel Time is tight. Some sick shit goes down in this Tunage. I haven\'t timed it out but it probably is around the 10-minute mark. I just love where this song goes every time. The segue into Sylvia is divine. I love it when older chestnuts like this pop up. For some reason parts of Sylvia always make me think of theme music to Family Ties or Silver Spoons.

Escher\'s 3 is so sick on its own like this. Tremendous jam into a nasty Puppetry. Ser jam vehicle.

Considering the troubles the taper faced with recording, we are blessed to have any of this. I sure WPOA was awesome because the tape starts up with the double time portion of the song and it is cooking. This could be my favorite Buquebus. Dangle owns this jam! The song is cut at the 27-minute mark and picks up again well in Terrapin. Wow. I really wish that I could of heard how one ended and the other began. I love those moments of magic that come from the linking of two songs.

Score and SOS are two songs I\'ve been dying to catch live. I love the SOS chant by the crowd before the encore. Thats strong peoples! Ask and may receive!

2009 ended with some very strong shows and this bodes well for 2010! Glad to be along for the ride.

Thank you for taping and sharing the nuggets with us!

Well said! This show was a fuckin good time. Can\'t wait for the return to Harlow\'s and hopefully the return to Keene sometime soon. (Solar Fest again could be SER). Stone Church is gonna be titties! can\'t wait to see the BFAM again.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

benjidob

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2010, 06:18:18 pm »
Thanks much. Enjoyed the shit outta this show.